RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

legit never even heard of them till it was posted today and the front page looks like hannitys wet dreams

For real? They've been around since GWBs 2nd election. They prided themselves on being the most objective sources for polling news.

Then again I haven't been on their site in a while

That website looks straight out of 1998. It's just missing some under construction gifs.

JoyfulAfraidAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

That website looks straight out of 1998. It's just missing some under construction gifs.

When I loaded it up there were a couple seconds where I thought "Is this site still using frames??"

Don't get me wrong, Trump supporters are salty for sure, but the amount of salt and cope from the left if this somehow gets overturned and Trump gets reelected will be at biblical levels.

then 2020 will be truly completed

to be fair, my dogs turds are more credible than project veritas.

Yea kinda my point. If this was a project Veritas, sean Hannity tweet, or some 4chan link to a page I would have most likely dismissed it.

RCP does have some credibility. Still don't know their reasoning behind this

LOL, this place is great, all the people here happy and cheering for fraud..LMAO..Our Guy won, but let’s not look into accusations of Fraud....
Yeah? Like, what the fuck, if this really happened, this is some big shit.

LOL, this place is great, all the people here happy and cheering for fraud..LMAO..Our Guy won, but let’s not look into accusations of Fraud....

This happens every 4 years

It always amounts to they lost get over it.

Back