International Biden working with Mexico on revolutionary new border policy.

The delivery on the message is important. Yelling you will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it obviously doesn’t work.

Saying you want a bipartisan approach and working with Mexico just makes sense.

Joe will get it done.

As part of an overall approach, including boosting up ICE and overall border security, I think it's a great idea, but I do question how much ability the Mexican government actually has to effect policy.

Also, it's a great opening position for Mexico to take, but of course any final deal isn't going to fulfill all the things on their wish list.

You hear many tales of corruption and cartel influence, I'm just ignorant on the on the ground realities.

The righty spin "Mexico sending a bigly FU to Biden with this.....wake up you mopes.

Don't you remember s opposed to when Vicente Fox (President of Mexican at the time) ACTUALLY told Donnie to go fuck himself?
"We will never pay for that fucking wall"

Internationally, Trump was a J O K E. America's enemies thought he was a useful idiot, and our allies thought he was a clown..... on account of that is how reality works.

Yep... once your cunted ancestors got in they should have locked up the doors. That about right there, Super Chief?
Imagine going right to the extreme with a locked door analogy. It's about reasoned ideas, not virtue signaling numbers in an election year without understanding the ramifications. Tribalist extremism, you've got it!

@panamaican

Don't @ me with the Harris "don't come" stuff either. That was their attempt to reign it in after the hyperbolic pleas and promises of the campaign trail. Then crickets from Harris for the next 2 1/2 years.

Internationally, Trump was a J O K E. America's enemies thought he was a useful idiot, and our allies thought he was a clown..... on account of that is how reality works.

Is that why the whole world is at war right now? Because Trump was a joke?

@panamaican

Don't @ me with the Harris "don't come" stuff either. That was their attempt to reign it in after the hyperbolic pleas and promises of the campaign trail. Then crickets from Harris for the next 2 1/2 years.
I didn't and I wasn't. I watched your videos. I don't think they convey the message you're attributing to them. I was expecting something explicit. Even in the 2nd video the hosts are saying that he's referring to legal immigration. In the debate video, he's talking about handling the asylum process. Your 3rd video definitely doesn't say that - he's referring to the Dreamers who are already here, it's not an invitation to anyone.

Convenient you didn't comment on the first two examples.
What are you talking about? That's literally responding to the first response you gave me, the one with 2 videos in it. Are you looking at which post I was referring to?

So why now after 3 years of a free-for-all at the border is it an issue? Because of the upcoming election? You think people in NYC and Chicago will forget what took place this upcoming fall after their lives were altered by Biden and the Democrat's poor choices?

Is that why the whole world is at war right now? Because Trump was a joke?
Precisely.
His fuckery emboldened the worst of humanity......ie) Putin.

btw...Do not be surprised when it comes out that Trump sold military intelligence to Russia/China/NK. They have been hinting at this for a while now, I suspect that it's going to come out in the FL case.

The Hamas/Israel situation is a little more complicated, because Netanyahu was funding extremism to justify his own agenda... I can't say that his fuckery, or that of Hamas could be blamed on Trump or Biden for that matter.

Imagine going right to the extreme with a locked door analogy. It's about reasoned ideas, not virtue signaling numbers in an election year without understanding the ramifications. Tribalist extremism, you've got it!
So, your answer is... Yep.

As long as he gets it done (even if just in concept) and done soon the GOP guys won’t have the opportunity to keep leveraging it on campaign trail

So it's about the campaign, not doing what is right? We already knew that, but thanks for saying it out loud.

The ONLY reason why the Biden Administration is doing anything is because of the poll numbers on the issue. Even the Hispanics have turned on the Democrats here.

I had heard one number at 10 THOUSAND per day. That's insane.

I'm not anti-immigration like most people but I am anti-mass immigration and having undocumented people in the country that aren't paying taxes and are essentially invisible.

The only real solution is to prop up the countries where the immigrants are flooding in from and/or reducing or eliminating welfare benefits.

My ideal solution would be to work with the Mexican and South American governments and installing almost a mini-American government there to help them build up their own countries and manage the aid money going there. People want to live in their own countries. They don't want to move or live illegal. Most do it to make money and live better lives. Don't give them a reason to move.
We had 300k encounters last month alone. That is roughly 10k a day for the whole month. This number doesn't include people that got thru without detection.

I didn't and I wasn't. I watched your videos. I don't think they convey the message you're attributing to them. I was expecting something explicit. Even in the 2nd video the hosts are saying that he's referring to legal immigration. In the debate video, he's talking about handling the asylum process. Your 3rd video definitely doesn't say that - he's referring to the Dreamers who are already here, it's not an invitation to anyone.
The overall messaging has been if you feel oppressed come to America….why we playing this game?

Precisely.
His fuckery emboldened the worst of humanity......ie) Putin.

btw...Do not be surprised when it comes out that Trump sold military intelligence to Russia/China/NK. They have been hinting at this for a while now, I suspect that it's going to come out in the FL case.

The Hamas/Israel situation is a little more complicated, because Netanyahu was funding extremism to justify his own agenda... I can't say that his fuckery, or that of Hamas could be blamed on Trump or Biden for that matter.

The world is at war right now because Biden/Democrats made Iran and Russia rich with our absolutely fucked in the head energy and foreign policy. We also made Iran rich by releasing billions to them under Obama and then Biden. If Russia can't afford war, then there will be no war. The Same goes for Iran / Hamas. It's not a tough equation.

The overall messaging has been if you feel oppressed come to America….why we playing this game?
We're not playing a game. We're drawing the distinction between reality and fantasy.

For example, "if you feel oppressed come to America" isn't a Biden message. It's the message on the fucking Statute of Liberty, lol.
26c6d23e829bb86bfe3eb2a9a5a52b6a.jpg

If that's your idea of Biden specific illegal immigrant messaging, I don't know what to say, lol.

Back