RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

Really? Yeah ok we can forget about it
It's widely cited on other news sites because of their polling average, you must've seen some of these graphs where they combine all the polls and make an average.
It's an aggregator of news, they produce few articles themselves.

In 2016, Republicans performed 1.7% better than the final RealClearPolitics average,[32] and Republicans performed 3.3% better than the site's average in 2014.[33] In the 2016 presidential election, the final RealClearPolitics average margin overestimated Democrat Hillary Clinton's popular vote performance by 1.3%. The final electoral college prediction map produced by RealClearPolitics predicted the average outcome to be that she would narrowly win the election with 272 electoral votes. However, she lost the election to Republican Donald Trump in spite of winning the popular vote.[34] In 2018, the site underestimated the Democratic vote in the 2018 congressional elections by just over one percentage point.[35]
They don't seem to bias their polling.

Isnt that what everyone uses to report polls - RCP average?

Yes. I love how suddenly its a conservative website. I remember seeing it yesterday as having PA to Biden. Archived site shows I'm wrong. Looks to be the only site keeping it right.

Wasn't it the Democrats who were all telling Joe Biden not to concede for any reason?

Wasn't it the Democrats that put us through 2 months of bullshit with Al Gore, Jr.?

Wasn't it the Democrats who were all telling Joe Biden not to concede for any reason?

Wasn't it the Democrats that put us through 2 months of bullshit with Al Gore, Jr.?

Gore didn't put us through anything, Florida was razor thin and by state law there was an automatic recount. It was actually Bush who interfered with the process and got the supreme Court to halt the count.

Gore didn't put us through anything, Florida was razor thin and by state law there was an automatic recount. It was actually Bush who interfered with the process and got the supreme Court to halt the count.

So it wasn't Al Gore, Jr.'s team that took this to the Supreme Court?

You do realize that Trump is obligated to legally go after any fraud, lack of transparency, and broken rules?

Real Clear Politics is a right of center website so most of their coverage tends to lean on the conservative side.

Also if I remember they never actually called PA for either of the candidates.

So it wasn't Al Gore, Jr.'s team that took this to the Supreme Court?

You do realize that Trump is obligated to legally go after any fraud, lack of transparency, and broken rules?

No, Bush took it to the supreme Court. The recount had already started and the surpreme court stopped it.

There is no evidence of fraud or broken rules. Most of Trump's lawsuits have already been thrown out.

house-of-cards-763246_640.jpg

I like that this is getting some of your hopes up. It will make the reality just a little bit more painful.
Exactly
There's only so much we can do to hurt them. It's really, really helpful that they seem so intent on also hurting themselves.

So you admit you are retarded. Glad you finally said it

No I'm a grown up. I'm not waiting to pitch a fit cuz its my flippin turn

You can search my post history if you want but you won't find me pissin moaning or active in Russia gate threads.

You don't win em all. Its not fraud its just how it goes.

Back