RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

It acknowledged what occurred in Arizona and attributed to user error. If it just isn't possible that this same error couldn't have been duplicated in other states/counties, then you guys are sitting pretty.

It is not impossible, it is just unlikely and that means the chances of it having any sort of impact are zero. Even it had somehow been replicated across every county in the US, the chances of them all glitching in Biden's favor are very very tiny. Flip a coin 3000 times and see how many come up heads vs tails. Hiccups in the process happen all over the place when you have so many people voting but it tends to even out in the end and the overall difference is small.

Here is the key take away
But they said any such errors in any county would be caught during the canvassing process, before results are declared official, when boards composed of two Democrats and two Republicans compare the numbers on the tapes printed from the tabulators to the unofficial results that were reported to the state.

These were the unofficial results man...

I didn't mean to leave you with the impression that I thought this was a foregone conclusion that it was true. I posted it earlier in another thread and clarified that if it is confirmed (as the Arizona incident was), then it would be a significant shift in votes in that state.
The source, Gateway Pundit, is not legitimate. It is known to publish falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

The author of that article has a new book called "In God We Trust, not Lying Lunatic Liberals"

How anyone can think that this is somehow a valid piece of information is beyond me.

It's a lie. He is lying to you.

Biden's lead in AZ has been shrinking every day. Over the past few days, his lead went from 30,000 votes down to 14,000.

Stop the vote!!!! Where are all these new votes coming from!!

"greatest country in the world" yet unable to properly count the votes in over a week now. lmao.

US deserves 4 more years of shitty reality tv personality at its helm. You don't live in a democracy, its idiocracy.

^^^^^This

So undignified, so irresponsible.

It would be pathetic, if it weren't so dangerous.
Don has t been dangerous for America captain brainwashed.

Cnn and msnbc HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU MORE THAN TRUMP.

For example?
Literally everything.

Look at what I quoted. Which side is closer to witch trials??

The impeachment was for what??

Trump (and not Biden) is what??

Nobody is above the law what??

Don has t been dangerous for America captain brainwashed

“Don” ?

Lol wut? That’s the first time I ever heard or seen anybody refer to Trump the realtor, the reality show or the lyin’ ass bullshitter in chief by just his first name

Truly a coincidence how these are the only states where voted fraud is wide spread

What funny is that states like Georgia and Arizona didn't change any of their rules regarding mail-in ballots. It's the exact same process that was used in 2016 but somehow it's fraudulent now.

Lol @ taking that statement literally. California hasn't finished counting either, guess we should wait till the largest state is finished too, right?
The statement was spoken in a context that indicated a literal intent.

Let's see what Barr"s team uncovers. I wonder how close to treason these fucks are willing to go. Will they end up ensuring their own prosecutions with their attempts to cling to power?

I believe they're going to "look" and then quietly announce that they found some minor issues or concerns, but they found no widespread fraud.

I believe they're going to "look" and then quietly announce that they found some minor issues or concerns, but they found no widespread fraud.
I don't have much trust in them but let's hope so. At the end of the day it will be an investigation with no evidence in search of a crime. If Trump had won, and it was Joe asking for an investigation without any evidence, what are the chances the DoJ would have complied?

Back