RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

I posted in another thread if Trump won I'd donate $100 to a conservative charity of the War rooms choosing.

I'll double that to $200 if Trump is inaugurated again.

I swear it’s like you guys have some weird humiliation fetish or something.
womens-march-02-gty-jrl-180118_16x9_992.jpg

Somebody can do a better version with a link and this can merge. I have a cold and I don’t care.

The map I just saw still had Biden over 270, but it was closer. This is cnn.

This isn’t it, yet, but credible stories about some of the people we saw that were literally insane with hate for trump cheating in the election in small groups are starting to emerge.

We saw the lies and hate, so we knew they would do it because “get hitler out” creates false moral relativism. But is it really going to be that bad?

Some very smart and professional people I know said they would send in two to beat Trump, so we will see.

https://edition.cnn.com/election/2020/results/president?iid=politics_election_national_map

Somebody can do a better version with a link and this can merge. I have a cold and I don’t care.

The map I just saw still had Biden over 270, but it was closer. This is cnn.

This isn’t it, yet, but credible stories about some of the people we saw that were literally insane with hate for trump cheating in the election in small groups are starting to emerge.

We saw the lies and hate, so we knew they would do it because “get hitler out” creates false moral relativism. But is it really going to be that bad?

Some very smart and professional people I know said they would send in two to beat Trump, so we will see.

"Some very smart and professional people I know said they would send in two to beat Trump"

<Gizmo01>

This isn’t it, yet
<WellThere>

A lot of outlets have Biden on 279 without Arizona, maybe the majority.

AZ isn't that interesting anymore in the scheme of things.

Trump lost get over it

Jesus Christ enough with the conspiracy theories already

Biden's lead in AZ has been shrinking every day. Over the past few days, his lead went from 30,000 votes down to 14,000.

If you believe it and you say it enough it becomes truth.

Or it doesn't and you're just an ignorant dipshit.

Back