Luffy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
From the "I want to see the most" to "the least"

1 - Aspinall vs Jon Jones
2 - Poatan vs Jon Jones
3 - Aspinall vs Poatan

For me it's (JJ vs Tom > JJ vs Poatan > Poatan vs Aspinall).

However, JJ vs either Aspinall or Poatan is a tough one to decide... I'd be slightly more inclined to watch Jon vs Aspinall as a hype thing, but JJ vs Poatan would come close. Poatan vs Aspinall would be a huge, massive fight as well. Likely only below the aforementioned ones in regards to who I want to see the most.

It's a wash, for me. Idk that we will see any of those, but I'd take any of them, and would be as equally pumped for any.

Aspinal vs Jones because I think Aspinal beats the shit out of cokeheadlimpdick Jones

Jones and Aspinall far and away number one. Not particularly interested in the other two, but probably Aspinall/Pereira more between them.

Jones-Aspinall by a mile.

I have mild interested in Alex against either guy; I appreciate the chance at history, but I think Alex gets easily run over by either Jones or Aspinall within the first round.

Jones and Aspinall far and away number one. Not particularly interested in the other two, but probably Aspinall/Pereira more between them.
Jones does not have anything left to prove…beating up a fat Brit Pub dweller will do nothing for Jones.

Aspinall vs Francis would be great if Francis comes crawling back to Uncle Baldy.

Jones-Aspinall by a mile.

I have mild interested in Alex against either guy; I appreciate the chance at history, but I think Alex gets easily run over by either Jones or Aspinall within the first round.
Doubtful. Alex defeated Jiri Prochazka convincingly in the first time and easily in their 2nd fight... Amd Jiri Prochazka was such that ever since he destroyed Reyes, defeated Glover, ppl would speculate how would a JJ vs Jiri Prochazka go. Alex dominated Jiri Prochazka to the point Jiri didn't even threaten him.

He took huge challenges in the LHW and defeated them all, all of them except Jan by KO. His last 2 fights against the former top guys of LHW was so dominant that it's very arguable he's improving still at this age.

Tom Aspinall said that if he fought Alex, he'd run across the arena and rugby tackle him as soon as the bell tolls... like in the first 10 seconds. He said he doesn't like to do that because it's risky since he can be KO'd if the opponent reacts quickly enough, but Alex would be one of these guys he'd try to do his "spear" technique. And he added saying "either him or me would get KO'd out of that, I hope it's him"... which means he recognizes Alex as a massive threat.

xx-SxM.gif

LOL!!!!!!

You must be drunk off pickled eggs and pints you goofball.

Aspinal would get dominated. Hell, Cyril would beat the brakes off Tommy-Boy.
Yeah.. exactly why Jones is avoiding the fight at all costs despite Tom holding an interim belt and Stipe holding a KO loss 3 years ago and being 62

1. Jones vs Aspinall

2. GSP vs Khabib for the inaugural 165 lb title

3. Alex Pereira vs Ankalaev
Not because I am a big Ank fan and not because I think Pereira automatically loses to a wrestler. But because it is the most intriguing fight at LHW and the UFC protecting Alex is a) not necessary IMO and b) eroding the legitimacy of a UFC title. This also applies to Jones vs Stipe as a HW title fight.

Islam v Shavat
Poatan v Dricus at 205
Aspinal v Jones

Yeah.. exactly why Jones is avoiding the fight at all costs despite Tom holding an interim belt and Stipe holding a KO loss 3 years ago and being 62
Why give a moron like Aspinal clout?

Jones can’t be bothered to fight every idiot that calls his name.

Should Canelo fight Usman in boxing since Usman has been calling for that fight FOR YEARS?

Canelo must be scared of the hands of Kumaru….

<goldie>

Why give a moron like Aspinal clout?

Jones can’t be bothered to fight every idiot that calls his name.

Should Canelo fight Usman in boxing since Usman has been calling for that fight FOR YEARS?

Canelo must be scared of the hands of Kumaru….

<goldie>
Nobody thinks Usman would beat Canelo.

Most people think Aspinall would melt Jon limpdick Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back