RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

N’Gannou probably needs a years break after that. Mayweather and Fury toyed with their opponent (for differing reasons, Fury’s was he was completely unfit).

Joshua took this very seriously and might have ended a career tonight.

Francis looked like shit, was it because the first knock down? Or is Fury a 100% fraud? Was he injured or something.. fuck.. Joshua, Usyk on another level..
Could be the Fury fight took it out of Ngannou, never been the same fighter since 😂

I honestly don’t care dude. Sure, good for him.
tenor.gif

What round did it end in?

ngannou took the bag and slept on it. this is what mma striking versus boxing in boxing rules looks like.

'vs boxing' as if 'boxing' is AJ.

AJ was the worst guy for Francis to fight. Which is why I accurately predicted a round 2 KO.

Much less impressive MMAers/K1 guys than Francis have had relative success in boxing. It's just at the very elite, there's a massive gap.

Getting smashed by AJ just means Francis joins the ranks of most people who have fought AJ.

He caught him moving in, which caused Stipe to move forward and eat a counter. Francis recovered immediately and flattened him. Let's not act like Francis hasn't shown a great chin in the past. He even ate a flush elbow from Fury in their fight. But he's old and again, AJ is a huge human and great athlete that hits incredibly hard.
Francis does have a great chin. I'm not sure any heavyweight in boxing could've just taken that last bomb AJ landed.

Honestly the only way to save MMA reputation is if he gets knocked out in his PFL debut as well
How the fuck does that work?

Guarantee if AJ had done MMA in return for Francis facing him in boxing, he would get turned into ground beef in round one getting elbowed into oblivion on the ground.

Boxing fans really think losing a boxing match proves anything other than who the better boxer was. Anything other than what happened today would be an embarrassment.

There is a reason everyone is clowning Fury.

Well guys I'm going now. Enjoy the rest of your evening and have fun. See a lot of you on playbyplay for UFC 299 tomorrow, looking forward to it. Take care, peace

N’Gannou probably needs a years break after that. Mayweather and Fury toyed with their opponent (for differing reasons, Fury’s was he was completely unfit).

Joshua took this very seriously and might have ended a career tonight.
AJ's always been good and took this fight seriously. Walked him down, didn't respect Ngannous power and stopped him.

Back