• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

If Ngannou wins this... he never does MMA again.

Dude won the lottery. Sheikh will just throw money at him if he really likes him that much.
jeque-cash-money.gif

If Ngannou wins this... he never does MMA again.
Speaking as a boxing fan I secretly root for him because I was pushed out of the sport by some of the barriers he is breaking. That is I literally wasn't allowed access it by any coach because of it. Also speaking as a boxing fan I openly support Joshua.

Thinking of throwing some cash on Francis. Crazy?
Not crazy but I won't be doing it. I'm thinking about taking the over. Maybe even AJ by decision @ +300.

Big Frank isnt worried about Joshua at all.

Day of Reckoning pacing was much better. I think I might have a kettlebell workout and come by back for the next fight

The average pacing of a big boxing card is basically a war crime.
They find anything and anyone to fill up the time between each fight xD even Alistair for some goddamn reason is talking XD

Back