• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought fury won but looked like shit. there was rounds were fury lanbded 10 body jabs and ngannou couldnt land everyone seemed to give to ngannou.

morale victory for sure. but Im shocked that in a boxing forum so many people had fury down on cards.

Fury was never that good

You're trolling, but I never agreed with the people who assume that Fury would just steamroll everybody in the division.

He hasn't fought anybody in this generation of contenders, and neither has the guy he beat for the belt that he currently holds.

Did it seem like Fury didn't properly train for the fight or Francis just looked good?

Didn't watch live...

At 37 years old, I highly doubt Francis is looking to start a serious boxing career. But man....he beat Tyson Fury, imo.

1-3 Francis, 4-6 Fury, 7-10 Francis

Not a robbery. Most people don’t know shit about boxing.

Yeah you included. Fury did nothing that fight. Imagine giving to the fight to a guy who only landed a few jabs and who dropped.

Boxing fans just need to fucking die off so we stop hearing your bullshit.

Boxing is so corrupt. Francis could have knocked down Fury 3 times in 3 separate rounds and he still would have lost if it made it to the judges

I do think Ngannou shares some of the blame. He should have been more aggressive. Fought very timidly the last few rounds. Should have hunted the knock out and if he got caught, so be it. He was supposed to lose anyway

So much cope in here.

Francis did great, not even close to a robbery.

Some of you are biased as hell.

They got scorecards right here. Fury did lose a little bit of face. Good job for Francis showing up and taking it to a dec. Big win for his brand.

Back down to earth fighting no names in PFL? Or will other HW boxers be seeing dollar signs to fight Francis now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back