Law NY Gov will deploy National Guard to replace unvaxxed healthcare workers who will be fired tonight

Good. If you want to be employed in the healthcare industry then get vaccinated otherwise find a new line of work. The rest of us are tired of being held hostage by dumbasses who on one had whine like spoiled 5 year old's when asked to wear a mask at Burger King and at the exact same time refuse to get vaccinated.

Low quality anti science post. They have natural immunity which is better than your vax. I know a nurse who treated covid patients and got Covid twice. Why does she need the shot?

Now she is fired when we have a nursing shortage.

Your take is awful.

You are plain simple if you actually believe that.
The simple people are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated and extend the length of this pandemic. The simple people are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated and then fill up hospital emergency rooms. The simple simple people are the ones who instead of getting a free and effective vaccine are instead using horse paste.

The simple people are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated and extend the length of this pandemic. The simple people are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated and then fill up hospital emergency rooms. The simple simple people are the ones who instead of getting a free and effective vaccine are instead using horse paste.

Which country has eliminated the pandemic again?

I feel bad for anyone losing their job. It sucks. I also believe that losing your job in this way is deemed like you are quitting and you don’t get severance. Not sure if that holds true if you are in a union.

Must be all those Black and Puerto Rican white supremacist anti vaxxers
I can't imagine what kind of platform the dems would have to run on in 2024 to win any office. The left is turning everybody red.

Wild. But this is what dems want apparently while screaming about "anti fascism" for 4+ years

Hey didn't Saint Regan fired striking air traffic controllers with some of their replacements being military controllers.

I am all for this. I've been thinking for months now that using the Guard to fill civilian jobs , be it LEOs or Medical personnel, is a viable solution if there is a shortage of civilians due to not wanting the vaccine.

So these people worked through the pandemic fine before the vax was avaliable and are now getting tossed aside?

And many medical personnel lost their lives or were incapcitated from the virus. When better safety solutions arise, you use it. Before the vaccines were rolled out, there was no choice but to work without a vaccine. Since the vaccine is available, there is no reason to risk patients, fellow staff and people outside the hospital by not taking the vaccine.

Not a fan of this at all. The government forcibly removing people for not consenting to put something in their body is not a good look at all.
They don't have a right to be medical workers or to be employed anywhere. Their employer can terminate them for putting others in danger.

Hopefully Florida and Texas pick these people up.
It wouldn't be necessary for Texas to pick them up if they had not turned down a free and effective vaccine and besides even if they do get picked up by hospitals in Texas and Florida it's only a short term fix because more and more jobs including hospitals are going to make vaccination a requirement of employment.

And many medical personnel lost their lives or were incapcitated from the virus. When better safety solutions arise, you use it. Before the vaccines were rolled out, there was no choice but to work without a vaccine. Since the vaccine is available, there is no reason to risk patients, fellow staff and people outside the hospital by not taking the vaccine.

Odds are everyone working there has their own natural immunity that looks to be at least as effective as the vax. Repaying these people by shitcanning them when you think you can go without is a pretty sad move

They don't have a right to be medical workers or to be employed anywhere. Their employer can terminate them for putting others in danger.

That's such a slippery slope of government power, though. I'm just imagining the future reasons that can be given for termination using this logic. And, of course, Republicans will use this too.

Odds are everyone working there has their own natural immunity that looks to be at least as effective as the vax. Repaying these people by shitcanning them when you think you can go without is a pretty sad move

The data is clear: Natural immunity is not better. The COVID-19 vaccines create more effective and longer-lasting immunity than natural immunity from infection.
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination

The takeaway: Get vaccinated, even if you've had COVID-19. Vaccine immunity is stronger than natural immunity.

University of Nebraska Medical Center.
https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/covid-19-studies-natural-immunity-versus-vaccination

That's such a slippery slope of government power, though. I'm just imagining the future reasons that can be given for termination using this logic. And, of course, Republicans will use this too.

It's a safety issue. If an employee violates a company's safety protocols, OSHA / NIOSH rules, the employer can terminate them. Not just employers, but colleges can also expel students who violate safety protocols.

Back