Law NY Gov will deploy National Guard to replace unvaxxed healthcare workers who will be fired tonight

The overwhelming majority of anti-vaxxers only care because someone is telling them what to do. It has absolutely nothing to do with personal health.

Then aren't further mandates counter-productive to the goal of getting more people vaccinated?

The national guard is filling in. It looks like they'll be fine, no thanks to the insane anti-vaxxers who keep filling those ICUs to begin with and are staffed there and encouraging this shit.

The National Guard doesn't just materialize out of thin air. Those are people who otherwise employed in civilian jobs. Ones with medical training likely already work in the medical field.

Then aren't further mandates counter-productive to the goal of getting more people vaccinated?
How would a mandate be counter-productive to getting people vaccinated? Most anti-vaxxers and vaccine hesitant people are going to put down their keyboard torches and comply.

The National Guard doesn't just materialize out of thin air. Those are people who otherwise employed in civilian jobs. Ones with medical training likely already work in the medical field.
We'll have to see the particulars to figure out if it's detrimental elsewhere. Otherwise it's just speculation for now.

They are gonna fire them from their civilian job and bring them back the next day as a national guard member.

This level of theater is exactly what I'm talking about. People like you don't stop to consider what exactly it is you're getting riled up about. You just don't like the fact that someone is telling you what to do, even if it's beneficial.

If the government was out to save lives, they'd ban selling soft drinks to children. If they just cared about the health benefits of the vaccine, they'd recognize natural immunity in place of a vaccine passport. Nothing about this pandemic has anything to do with health.

How would a mandate be counter-productive to getting people vaccinated? Most anti-vaxxers and vaccine hesitant people are going to put down their keyboard torches and comply.

You just said that the purebloods are staying pureblooded because they don't want to be told what to do. So lift the mandate and make it optional. Maybe they will get it on their own.

Bitch I have a 99% chance of survival without a vaccine.

Don't try and assign a argument to me.
Strawmen and censorship are all they have. Every time someone here smugly makes a thread asking why people are not taking the vaccine, they quickly get buried under a mountain airtight arguments. So instead they ignore and say "well, I see you wrote literally a book on why you don't want the vaccine, but I bet its really because you are scared of needles!"

Is this why Cuomo is no mo? Wasn't willing to go fully fascist on his population? Un-fucking-real

you must feel the same way about stop and frisk laws

"good, if you dont like it, dont carry anything illegal"

and gentrification:

"If you cant afford to live here, learn to code"
You can't steal somebody's purse or turn somebody else into a purse snatcher by simply breathing on or near them so stop and frisk it isn't the same as vaccine mandates like for example covid where it is possible to transmit covid by simply breathing on or near them, besides I thought conservatives were just wild about stop and frisk and everything else you just mentioned?

Back