Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

looks like Conor`s trash talk hits you straight in the feels.

Conor cant lose even if he loses, he`s fighting above his weight class...If he wins he`s goat and if he loses he challenged himself at least, he can always go back to FW or LW and reign there.
see, I don't got much of a problem with level headed connie fans, but "if he wins he's GOAT"

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Conor's looking for that super large payday and that quick exit asap, he can't sustain this character he's built up for himself this KO artist that takes on all comers. He doesn't have the full fighting talent to live up to all the bullsh!t he spews...

He looked like this before gaining the mass. He also only had one fight at 145lbs post IV ban, and it was a very short fight. There is no way he can make 145lbs again with the IV ban and his recent muscle gain, his body just isn't going to allow it.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

yeah, anyone who thinks he can "perform" when this depleted is insane

he barely pulled it off before--not happening again

Jose is gonna have to fight him at a higher weight and NOT for the belt

it's sad, but I just don't see him making 145 and if he does? he will get wrecked.

once your body gets used to the extra weight it's hard to make it forget. also he's a few years older which will make it harder as well

Conor will not fight at 145 again

Conor's looking for that super large payday and that quick exit asap, he can't sustain this character he's built up for himself this KO artist that takes on all comers. He doesn't have the full fighting talent to live up to all the bullsh!t he spews...
Wrong. He's going to show you the magic of what happens when genius talent, hard work, and overcoming true adversity all tie together. Saturday is the beginning of the thee-belt champion emerging.

Why would anyone want an exciting fighter who brings a lot of eyes to the sport to retire?
A lot of eyes who are not true fans of mma and don't know anything about the sport... Who needs them?

But in what universe has McGregor ever played it safe? He could've stayed at 145 for the rest of his career but challenged for the LW belt. As he's said many times before, he's looking for challenges, not safety.
he is ducking frankie hahaha

A lot of eyes who are not true fans of mma and don't know anything about the sport... Who needs them?

Well there will always be those. But he also converts some percentage of those to hardcore following that grow the sport. Don't forget, you and I were not fans once and were brought in somehow. There's no reason to not want Conor fighting in the UFC. You can be annoyed by his trash talk or his super fans, but he is good for the sport.

yeah, anyone who thinks he can "perform" when this depleted is insane

he barely pulled it off before--not happening again

Jose is gonna have to fight him at a higher weight and NOT for the belt

it's sad, but I just don't see him making 145 and if he does? he will get wrecked.

once your body gets used to the extra weight it's hard to make it forget. also he's a few years older which will make it harder as well

Conor will not fight at 145 again

Yup Conor vs Aldo at 150lbs is the next fight if he loses.

I actually forgot that he retired after his 196 loss. So I don't think its beyond the realm of possibility. His future paychecks will take a hit if so, but he's still one hell of a fighter and good for the sport and the fighters re: pay.

I could see Conor hurting Nate in this second fight with all his game planning, but I feel like even if that happens he probably won't get him out of there with Nate's great scrambling/JJ/defensive on the ground. He might not be as good as Nick with it, who will just take a seat if he gets stung as a defense mechanism- not usually as a full blown knockdown, but I think Nate also plays that game. And if Conor follows him there he's definitely doing so at a risk. He's just too high level on the ground for Conor to consider playing that game.
All that said, I see Nate's hand raised again, and ending the fight before the final bell.

Hope he does , I am not a fan of mma because of shit talk,ignorance and insulting people.
Dont think that Nate will retire him but this is actually what Conor deserves

Dude clowned Jose Aldo

I like the sound of this Idea and the scenario playing out:rolleyes:

UFC 202 will be renamed the doomsday:)

Skippy, FYI the GOAT is still the 145 pound champ. Best case scenario according to Longo is Goat wins, and then does Trilogy at MSG.

Conor can be a racist, nazi, isis, sexist, douche bag but his fighting style is one of the most entertaining in the UFC.

I dont want him to retire win or lose at 202

I don't think so. I think Conor is smart enough to realize that fighting is really his only skill and walking away from it would be leaving money on the table. Unfortunately for the guy he's not likely to make it in hollywood and there doesn't seem to be a ton of ex fighters who really do that well in business (shout out for George Foreman and his grill, though).

Sure thing buddeh

Which cancerous mole are you? Stiffness? KOfinger? or are you another one of Jin's numerous alt accounts?
Prepare for Magic McGregor to remove the drabness from your dull reality.

I am the real deal. No second account. Just a Conor Fan who is an actual genius. My years of MMA knowledge via lurking will be too much for you to handle.

Wrong. He's going to show you the magic of what happens when genius talent, hard work, and overcoming true adversity all tie together. Saturday is the beginning of the thee-belt champion emerging.

eye-roll-animated-gif.gif

Yea, aha, you keep waving that Conor flag high man...

Back