Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

If he does beat Nate what does that actually prove? That he can go 1-1 against the #4 ranked LW? (bearng in mind guys like Ferguson, Barboza, Mendez etc who are ranked lower are extremely tough matchups for Conor).

And if Conor loses against Nate, his rematch and title defense against Aldo will still be a huge draw and in some ways will be even more anticipated if he's coming off a second loss to Nate.

Either way I personally don't see Conor fighting after his current contract expires, but that's 4 or 5 fights away so who knows what the landscape will be like then at FW and LW.
It proves that he can literally overcome the greatest of adversities: loss. He will become the type of legend that can alter reality based on his will. The three belts are certainly within his grasp.

It proves that he can literally overcome the greatest of adversities: loss. He will become the type of legend that can alter reality based on his will. The three belts are certainly within his grasp.

Are you paid to post these things? That's identical to what you posted in another thread.

It wasn't a copy and paste.

Defeat is the secret ingredient to success. Conor needed to lose to prove that he's a true champion that can literally alter reality. He CAN overcome the truest form of adversity: loss. The concept is inconceivable to most. Diaz did indeed win "the lottery" monetarily, but he bought this ticket by trading in his career. Conor will retire Diaz on Saturday.

P.S. Three-belt champion is on the horizon.

145 vs Aldo is where the money is if he loses again.

Yeah I guess so. He doesn't want to do that horrible cut to 145 and he understood how he will fare against 155 pounders.

"Get in,get rich,get out". He got in,he got rich. And he will get out now.

I don't mean the mass he gained for the first Diaz fight. I meant he's going to reduce his walk-around weight to even less than what it was during his FW title run, to make sure he can still make the cuts.

In his mind, it's better to be the FW champ than a LW chump.
There's absolutely zero evidence to back up any of your retarded nonsense.

There's absolutely zero evidence to back up any of your retarded nonsense.

You think McGregor's more likely to settle into the role of a middle-of-the-pack lightweight versus doing whatever he can to stay king of the featherweight mountain? Lol.

I mean it's very strange you created an account recently to spam this website with identical pro-Conor messages
The lurker always comes out at some point. I chose to reveal myself now from many years of observance to celebrate Conor's beginning of the three-belt path. You heard it here first.

I like Connor ( except his mouth ...but that`s how you sell fights ...I can understand that ) , l like Nate more ....he`s a legit fighter , he loves to fight , and when he is in his ...zone .....he can beat everybody . I just hope that the rumors reg. Nate`s loss in order to have a trilogy aren`t true ....I honestly hope Nate`s so proud not to lose this fight only to have a bigger payday at McGregor versus Nate Diaz 3 . Will see what happens ....can`t wait for the fight !!!

He is not retiring. He leaves 40 million on the table if he retires. HE has 4 guaranteed 10 million dollars fights left on contract.

You think McGregor's more likely to settle into the role of a middle-of-the-pack lightweight versus doing whatever he can to stay king of the featherweight mountain? Lol.
You're projecting your own loser mentality onto McGregor, thinking what YOU would do in his position. But in what universe has McGregor ever played it safe? He could've stayed at 145 for the rest of his career but challenged for the LW belt. As he's said many times before, he's looking for challenges, not safety. Even if you're a retarded hater you have to atleast admit that if McGregor does one thing it's take risks.

Back