Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I like the sound of this Idea and the scenario playing out:rolleyes:

UFC 202 will be renamed the doomsday:)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the next move for Conor would be if he loses.

I'm guessing it'd be to fight a different 155lber at 155lbs. I am being 100% honest when I say that I would be shocked if he ever fights at 145lbs again. Maybe they make Aldo vs a stripped Conor at 150lbs as a "money fight". Other than that, there isn't a lot of options left that would justify the pay he has grown used to receiving.

If Conor loses he's going to lose some mass and stay at 145 permanently. Bank on it.

Doubt it. If he loses I see him trying at 155 or back to 145. I want Nate to win but I sure as hell don't want Conor to retire

Unlikely. It also wouldn't be a good thing either.

He'd still draw the international/Irish euro crowd & the casuals w/ his antics for a couple of fights more.

If Conor loses he's going to lose some mass and stay at 145 permanently. Bank on it.

He looked like this before gaining the mass. He also only had one fight at 145lbs post IV ban, and it was a very short fight. There is no way he can make 145lbs again with the IV ban and his recent muscle gain, his body just isn't going to allow it.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

I can see it for myself clear Conor punching himself out and after that Nate Diaz starts to practise that marathon cardio and starts his relentless mass punch generator it will be the end of the beginning. I say 4th round TKO

Did he say this somewhere?

Or is this just some dumbass spewing nonsense?

Definitely possible. He said that he wants to get a lot of money and get out...And it wouldn't be bad as a FW champ and after 202

I'm not a Conor nuthugger but if you really never want to see him fight again you hate MMA

Whatever you want to say about him out of the cage (and there is a lot you can say) the man is a great fighter and one of the most exciting fighters out there. I mean he is a "finish or be finished" guy and he KO'd fucking Aldo. Him retiring win or lose would be a huge blow to the sport without even considering the money and eyeballs he brings in

I can understand wanting to see him lose, after all the shit he's talked I get that for sure. But wanting him to retire? Are you crazy? Only with Conor can people be more hyped for 202 than 200. Even most of his haters don't want him to retire since he's such a good target

Before he retires, let Robbie "Ruthless Shang Tsung" Lawler take his soul.shang tsung.jpg

Lol even the most ardent Conor haters like you don't want that.

Who else will you guys bitch and moan and obsess over?

Back