Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

Lol
Woodley, Hendricks and MacDonald couldn’t yet Khabib can
Lol

And what about this ↓↓↓ guy champ, looks Khabib like to me?

CriminalDeepBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

Conor jogged around that ring like his life depended on it. which it did.

Are u seriously comparing Matt Brown to Khabib? Lol...wtf?

Khabib would get killed at 170. Hes not even top 5.

You talk like Khabib is some tiny man? What walk around weight do you think he strolls around at? The man struggles to make LW he grapples with DC in practice going half to full force AKA is known for not really holding back which as caused more than a couple of fighters coming up lame. Tyron Woodley is a average sized WW and he was long time champ Matt Brown is 6ft Khabib is 5'10 thereabouts not worlds apart my man the only thing I compared was the GnP going on the gif, you gonna tell me Khabib don't GnP..? You need to stop acting like it's beyond reason he can fight at WW and win fights.
Khabib style of fighting nullifies height anyway when you're on your back struggling to get up, hoop your lol & wtf and get clue on what you saying....

And yet you wanted to see him fight Woodley...

Yeah...move up seizure boy. Conor always made the walk and moved up. He ain't gonna be able to make that cut but 1 more time anyways so doesnt matter. In fact after the layoff and a year older doubt he does.

You talk like Khabib is some tiny man? What walk around weight do you think he strolls around at? The man struggles to make LW he grapples with DC in practice going half to full force AKA is known for not really holding back which as caused more than a couple of fighters coming up lame. Tyron Woodley is a average sized WW and he was long time champ Matt Brown is 6ft Khabib is 5'10 thereabouts not worlds apart my man the only thing I compared was the GnP going on the gif, you gonna tell me Khabib don't GnP..? You need to stop acting like it's beyond reason he can fight at WW and win fights.
Khabib style of fighting nullifies height anyway when you're on your back struggling to get up, hoop your lol & wtf and get clue on what you saying....

They are totally different styles

Yeah...move up seizure boy. Conor always made the walk and moved up. He ain't gonna be able to make that cut but 1 more time anyways so doesnt matter. In fact after the layoff and a year older doubt he does.

They are totally different styles

Yeah Khabib's GnP is far more brutal...

Conor reconstructed Nate's face and made him think twice about fighting for a living
I don't care what the score said, life changing beating.
Nate too tough for his own good that night

I think he'll be fine bro lol. If you can't make 100M work for you and survive for the rest of your life you are the biggest idiot on earth, I don't think McGregor is an idiot.

With legal fees and lavish spending no amount of money is too big to blow.

Try Michael Jackson who earned over $4 Billion, but died in 2009 with $400 million in debt, luckily he was able to keep earning after death, while the spending stopped.

Tyson earned over $300 million in his career, but went into bankruptcy owing $23 million in 2003.

Allen Iverson made $220 million from NBA and endorsements, and in 2012 went to a judge saying he couldn't pay his bills.

Just google rich and famous people who went broke. Its really common among professional athletes.

https://web.archive.org/web/2009081...vault/article/magazine/MAG1153364/1/index.htm

I dont know how that article has aged but it investigated and found at the time that 60% of NBA players go broke within 5 years of retiring.

Are u seriously comparing Matt Brown to Khabib? Lol...wtf?

Khabib would get killed at 170. Hes not even top 5.

RDA sits at #4 and Khabib already dominated him. Check your facts before you come on here and embarrass yourself

RDA sits at #4 and Khabib already dominated him. Check your facts before you come on here and embarrass yourself

That wasn't at 170. Conor beat Max and Dustin at 145...so he should win against both at 155 right?

So why the hell would he move up if he won't be top 5?? He's made 155 more times then he hasn't and when he does make weight it isn't like he's gassing hard anyway.

Back