Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

I like the sound of this Idea and the scenario playing out:rolleyes:

UFC 202 will be renamed the doomsday:)
He'll take six months to get back down to FW and fight Jose again. That's what's going to happen, he's definitely not going to retire. He'd be leaving way too much money on the table and the guy likes to spend.

saying shit like this is just as retarded as people saying Conor was going to win in the first fight. I'm rooting for Nate as I always do. but he CAN lose he can get his with a bomb and put in trouble and the ref stops the fight, he can get knocked the fuck out, he can get a bad cut, he can get leg kicked to shit and lose a dec. he can lose but he can also win he can win by sub, tko, cut, dec or anything. but the fight is not one sided, not by the least. this is not BJ penn vs Nick Diaz.

3b31dfc8e169fe5b32ebef707d3b06ed.jpg

...and I could possibly lose my left croc stuck in yo momma's behind... bumsday

looks like Conor`s trash talk hits you straight in the feels.

Conor cant lose even if he loses, he`s fighting above his weight class...If he wins he`s goat and if he loses he challenged himself at least, he can always go back to FW or LW and reign there.

Now TS is furiously masturbating to his latest fantasy

I hope so. Because this place will become unbearable if he wins. HIs minions disappeared and kept their mouths shut after he lost. And just like conor himself, they've slowly come back spewing hyperbole and delusion.

Win or lose, he's still gonna be a draw and continue to fight. Only question is who he fights and at what weight.

He looked like this before gaining the mass. He also only had one fight at 145lbs post IV ban, and it was a very short fight. There is no way he can make 145lbs again with the IV ban and his recent muscle gain, his body just isn't going to allow it.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

I don't mean the mass he gained for the first Diaz fight. I meant he's going to reduce his walk-around weight to even less than what it was during his FW title run, to make sure he can still make the cuts.

In his mind, it's better to be the FW champ than a LW chump.

needs to go back to the salads instead of the steaks if he wants to be champ. He'll never hold the title against the WW and LW elite. There are some really bad matchups against bigger guys waiting for him. I think the UFC didn't feel like Nate would be one of them (at LW, this WW is bull).

Oh he's not gonna collect money from an Aldo rematch, when rematches make more than the first, which he collected alot of money. You guys are praying he retires.

Conor retires Diaz on Saturday.

If he does beat Nate what does that actually prove? That he can go 1-1 against the #4 ranked LW? (bearng in mind guys like Ferguson, Barboza, Mendez etc who are ranked lower are extremely tough matchups for Conor).

And if Conor loses against Nate, his rematch and title defense against Aldo will still be a huge draw and in some ways will be even more anticipated if he's coming off a second loss to Nate.

Either way I personally don't see Conor fighting after his current contract expires, but that's 4 or 5 fights away so who knows what the landscape will be like then at FW and LW.

Back