Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

It proves that he can literally overcome the greatest of adversities: loss. He will become the type of legend that can alter reality based on his will. The three belts are certainly within his grasp.

Why do trolls always gravitate to McGregor? It's getting bit boring now, pick a different fighter!

You're projecting your own loser mentality onto McGregor, thinking what YOU would do in his position. But in what universe has McGregor ever played it safe? He could've stayed at 145 for the rest of his career but challenged for the LW belt. As he's said many times before, he's looking for challenges, not safety. Even if you're a retarded hater you have to atleast admit that if McGregor does one thing it's take risks.
The masses love to say "follow your dreams"...then if you actually take the risk and go for it, but lose...they shit all over you. Conor has been reaching for the stars this whole time...and on Saturday The Apollo Diaz 2 mission will get him there...

Why do trolls always gravitate to McGregor? It's getting bit boring now, pick a different fighter!
That's right...drown in your sorrows...the drab reality has become your niche...but on Saturday prepare for magic.

That's right...drown in your sorrows...the drab reality has become your niche...but on Saturday prepare for magic.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, it's a great card. It doesn't affect me if Conor or any other figthter wins or loses. No sorrow here! I just enjoying watching good fights.

Great posts though...you'll fit in well here (assuming it isn't a 2nd account).

I like the sound of this Idea and the scenario playing out:rolleyes:

UFC 202 will be renamed the doomsday:)
You could potentially start a good thread one day....

Both are as likely as each other.

The masses love to say "follow your dreams"...then if you actually take the risk and go for it, but lose...they shit all over you. Conor has been reaching for the stars this whole time...and on Saturday The Apollo Diaz 2 mission will get him there...

Nothing to do with putting people's acomplishments down. Aldo was living in his gym before he was in the UFC and acheived more than anyone else in the FW division by defending his belt many times. Many other fighters who have won titles never got any hate (or very little).

The only reason Conor gets hate is because of his annoying 'fans' calling him the GOAT and the hyerbole comments he makes (I know it's done largely for marketing) and he just rubs people the wrong way. Nothing to do with his success, he's deservedly the FW champ and an entertaining fighter.

I'm not a Conor nuthugger,but damn i don't want to see the guy like his last FW weight in, he looked sick af. He should really think about improving his skillset and could be very well a top LW if he can't make FW anymore

But lurked for eons...

Your worst nightmare: a Conor fan who is an actual genius

Sure thing buddeh

Which cancerous mole are you? Stiffness? KOfinger? or are you another one of Jin's numerous alt accounts?

I'm not a Conor nuthugger,but damn i don't want to see the guy like his last FW weight in, he looked sick af. He should really think about improving his skillset and could be very well a top LW if he can't make FW anymore
His last FW weigh in was pretty good, it was the Mendes Weigh in that was really bad, since then he got George Lockhart in as his nutritionist and he said the Aldo cut even without IV's was his easiest ever FW cut.

This is a message to the haters. Not even people who don't like Conor or people that hope he loses. Just the haters. .
As much as you hope so... He's not going anywhere. I feel like without him actually saying it, which he never would, he's realizing he bought into his own hype and is making the transition back to the old ways. He needed the loss to Diaz. It was the best thing for him. He knows that.
Before, all he talked about was money, get in-make money-get out and being a hype machine.
He seems more focused then ever now. Actually training for an opponent rather than just training for a random fight. He's bringing in new training partners. He's working on his ground game, rather than ignoring it and just relying on his left. He's passing on Hollywood movies to focus on fighting.
He's not retiring anytime soon. I know it's difficult for keyboard warriors who sit in their parents basement and shit on successful people to understand the need and hunger for greatness. That's what Conor wants and works for and dedicates his life to.
He's not a loser. 2 losses in a row will not retire someone who strives to be great.
Maybe some of you might quit your McDonald's jobs after fucking up two happy meals in a row and that's why you'll never go anywhere in your lives.
Again, this isn't meant to shit on any of you that are having legit arguments about Conor McGregor. I don't care at all if you like him or not, it's just so silly to me to see people talk down on and degrade somebody who has such a strong work ethic that they went from being a plumber to a world champion, multi-millionaire with a fleet of high end luxury vehicles and smashing records in an industry that he used to dream of being in while fixing toilets.

hes so proud of that little midget belt, i bet he brings it to the presser again tonight!

it would be more likely for nayt to be the one who retires imo
two fights with mcgregor means he got his money he might just peace it after that

Why would anyone want an exciting fighter who brings a lot of eyes to the sport to retire?

I hope he doesn't win for two reasons, I don't want to see a third match and I don't want to wait another year before the 145 is going to be defended

Back