Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

eye-roll-animated-gif.gif

Yea, aha, you keep waving that Conor flag high man...
You picked the perfect GIF! See the drabness and disbelief in those eyes? The "I've seen it all before"? That is the exact state in which the sublime can happen. That's what Conor has set up. You're just too dull and dim to see it intellectually.

You picked the perfect GIF! See the drabness and disbelief in those eyes? The "I've seen it all before"? That is the exact state in which the sublime can happen. That's what Conor has set up. You're just too dull and dim to see it intellectually.

Look @you all...

mad.jpg

Poor thang gonna be even madder come Saturday.

You gonna need this before, during, and after the fight.

[SPOILER/SPOILER]
Nah...Mystic Mac has got this easily. "If man is to surmount the insurmountable, there must always be magic to inspire him! The world needs magic. Magic cannot die."

there's so much money to be made by being ufc's resident fool and cmac knows that. even if he gets viciously wrecked, the clown ain't retiring.

Imagine being so butt-hurt you want to see one of the most exciting fighters and the biggest draw in the game retired lol.

I doubt he'll retire if he loses, his star power would take a big hit but he is still FW champ and would still be the biggest draw.

Back