Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

No I never said he dominated I said he clearly won the first two and the fourth
It doesn’t matter as the beating Conor gave him has forced him into retirement

He is waiting for conor and he will be back to finish the job!!

That's where your wrong, the fight business is all about drama, always has been, that's why throughout history guys like Ali, Tyson and Floyd have reigned supreme in the fight biz(as you say), and Conor win or lose is the guy people wanna see, which is why every tweet it sighting gets more attention that the vast majority of figthers winning fights.

It's wishful thinking on your part that his star power is waning, he's still the guy who keeps the UFC in the minds of the casual audience.

Brother you can sweet talk him all you like but from unbiased view that star power is fading and fading fast if he's not fighting, the moment Cowboy's name was mentioned as a potential opponent the boards got hot with fanboys and haters coming with their thoughts as soon as talks cooled specks & spots of Conor conversation. This very thread is testament to what I speak fanboys digging up long ago threads to keep him current, less painful than bringing up his last fight which always brings the Khabib beat down gifs.

From what I see Conor doing more work getting on TMZ than doing work for the UFC...

Brother you can sweet talk him all you like but from unbiased view that star power is fading and fading fast if he's not fighting, the moment Cowboy's name was mentioned as a potential opponent the boards got hot with fanboys and haters coming with their thoughts as soon as talks cooled specks & spots of Conor conversation. This very thread is testament to what I speak fanboys digging up long ago threads to keep him current, less painful than bringing up his last fight which always brings the Khabib beat down gifs.

From what I see Conor doing more work getting on TMZ than doing work for the UFC...
You miss spoke, it's fine to admit it and move on, no point digging yourself a bigger hole.

Are you still spouting the inactive line?

He fought quite recently and is suspended through no fault of his own, and it's clear he's keen to fight?

You miss spoke, it's fine to admit it and move on, no point digging yourself a bigger hole.

He fought quite recently and is suspended through no fault of his own, and it's clear he's keen to fight?
He’s jealous

Did you just not quote me mentioning the Khabib beat down that you fanboys want to forget, so we get dig up threads like this from better dayz? His suspension is up in weeks so tell me what fight is next since Cowboy is now dancing with Al Iquinta and Conor is once again talking part ownership/stakes for fighting, while fighters fight...

Did you just not quote me mentioning the Khabib beat down that you fanboys want to forget, so we get dig up threads like this from better dayz? His suspension is up in weeks so tell me what fight is next since Cowboy is now dancing with Al Iquinta and Conor is once again talking part ownership/stakes for fighting, while fighters fight...

He gonna fight the Dustin/Max winner than Khabib again if his kidneys hold up to the weight cut one more time.

He gonna fight the Dustin/Max winner than Khabib again if his kidneys hold up to the weight cut one more time.

<mma4> That's ^^^ acceptable, he needz to stay far and wide from it will never be a good match up for him.

@TNGS1

giphy.gif

Top fighters rarely fight more than twice a year, Conor and Dana have said they think he'll fight twice this year.

And yeah, his fight contracts are difficult, but that's what happens when you ain't dealing with guys making 5 figures.

Oh and I never brought this thread back, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

I think he's very competitive, against certain bigger WW's it gets a little more dicey I think he manhandles a WB and grinds him.
Lol
Woodley, Hendricks and MacDonald couldn’t yet Khabib can
Lol

Back