Nate Diaz could potentially retire Conor this saturday

I don't know what's sadder digging up 3yr old threads to feel the good ole days of Conor or Conor's current downward trend in the fight biz.
Must be great to be on a downward trend and still be the absolute top dog by a huge distance.....
brows.gif

Must be great to be on a downward trend and still be the absolute top dog by a huge distance.....
brows.gif

Top dog at what exactly? Because it ain't in the cage and that's where my interests lies, I let his fanboyz celebrate his finances...

Top dog at what exactly? Because it ain't in the cage and that's where my interests lies, I let his fanboyz celebrate his finances...
Yeah, that would be a good comeback if you didn't specifically say....

"I don't know what's sadder digging up 3yr old threads to feel the good ole days of Conor or "Conor's current downward trend in the fight biz."

You're slipping buddy.

raw

I look forward to the future McGregor HBO documentary chronicling his rapid rise and hard fall which is just starting to play out. He will end up out of the sport, then broke. Guys like Conor can't handle the monthly nut once the revenues dry up. The only question is whether a lengthy prison sentence is part of his future...

Yeah, that would be a good comeback if you didn't specifically say....

"I don't know what's sadder digging up 3yr old threads to feel the good ole days of Conor or "Conor's current downward trend in the fight biz."

You're slipping buddy.

raw

And what exactly is he doing for the UFC if he ain't in the cage? He sure ain't doing ambassadorship for them currently stomping on fan phones, he ain't showing up cage side even if he ain't fighting getting fanz hyped. I'm far from slipping bud he's taking care of his business not UFC fight business.

And what exactly is he doing for the UFC if he ain't in the cage? He sure ain't doing ambassadorship for them currently stomping on fan phones, he ain't showing up cage side even if he ain't fighting getting fanz hyped. I'm far from slipping bud he's taking care of his business not UFC fight business.
That's where your wrong, the fight business is all about drama, always has been, that's why throughout history guys like Ali, Tyson and Floyd have reigned supreme in the fight biz(as you say), and Conor win or lose is the guy people wanna see, which is why every tweet it sighting gets more attention that the vast majority of figthers winning fights.

It's wishful thinking on your part that his star power is waning, he's still the guy who keeps the UFC in the minds of the casual audience.

I look forward to the future McGregor HBO documentary chronicling his rapid rise and hard fall which is just starting to play out. He will end up out of the sport, then broke. Guys like Conor can't handle the monthly nut once the revenues dry up. The only question is whether a lengthy prison sentence is part of his future...
I think he'll be fine bro lol. If you can't make 100M work for you and survive for the rest of your life you are the biggest idiot on earth, I don't think McGregor is an idiot.

I think he'll be fine bro lol. If you can't make 100M work for you and survive for the rest of your life you are the biggest idiot on earth, I don't think McGregor is an idiot.
History is filled with well paid professional athletes who go broke. If Conor is a coke head as some people think, then this prediction is not far fetched at all...

Nate Diaz still won that fight on my books

History is filled with well paid professional athletes who go broke. If Conor is a coke head as some people think, then this prediction is not far fetched at all...
IDK man his Proper 12 business is doing amazing, despite what people will tell you on here. And I've never seen any actual proof that he's a coke head. Doing a few lines every now and then isn't a problem.
But you're right you can never underestimate the level of stupidity some people will go to, so if he went broke I guess I wouldn't be that surprised but I just think he's smarter than that. I mean you give me $1M and I'd be set for life, 100M you'd never see or hear from me again.

I was like Diaz is going to sneak to his house and "retire" Conor there?

<30>

But the thread is from 2016. The time before 100 million payday, lw title win, biggest buyrate in ufc history etc. So the prediction didnt excactly come through?

Meanwhile Diaz has not done anything.
Time flies.

How? What rounds?

Nate lost 3-2 but it was close!

I think he also landed more strikes overrall, or maybe significat strikes (not 100% sure)?

Not sure who I would favour in the rematch (lean to Nate, but I like him so probably biased).

Conor hasn't been overly active, but Diaz hasn't fought in near 3 years!!

Nate lost 3-2 but it was close!

I think he also landed more strikes overrall, or maybe significat strikes (not 100% sure)?

Not sure who I would favour in the rematch (lean to Nate, but I like him so probably biased).

Conor hasn't been overly active, but Diaz hasn't fought in near 3 years!!
It wasn’t close
The first two he was embarrassed
The fourth he clearly lost
Nate threw a higher volume but McGregor was more accurate
Mcgregor wins a rematch, I doubt Nate even makes weight

It wasn’t close
The first two he was embarrassed
The fourth he clearly lost
Nate threw a higher volume but McGregor was more accurate
Mcgregor wins a rematch, I doubt Nate even makes weight

so you think Conor dominated the entire fight??

Even Conor doesn't think that, though he was the more skilled martial artist and deserved the win that night.

He was only embarrased in the beginning of the second, sure he came back strong towards the end, did he not?

Maybe I watched a different fight that night.

so you think Conor dominated the entire fight??

Even Conor doesn't think that, though he was the more skilled martial artist and deserved the win that night.

He was only embarrased in the beginning of the second, sure he came back strong towards the end, did he not?

Maybe I watched a different fight that night.
No I never said he dominated I said he clearly won the first two and the fourth
It doesn’t matter as the beating Conor gave him has forced him into retirement

Back