Most hours you've worked in a week?

When I worked as a tour guide in Europe I did 21 day tours. They were lots of fun in some ways but you were never really off duty. So they were usually 18 hour days. I got paid about 2$ an hour. When I got home to London I would spend 2 days in bed.

$2 an hour? I thought that was an American thing (and third world).

I worked over 100 hours a week for a few weeks as a rent-a-cop for a small stretch.

66 hours, 78 hours including commute.

86. When i use to work in tool and die. Never again. 86 was the norm in my under saffed shop

The most Ive worked was about 66 for 3 months straight 3 years ago, hopefully never again and the commute made it feel so much longer bc it was at 2 different jobs one after another.

You never lose women chasing money - you always lose money chasing women.

Thats debatable Ive seen many relationships split due to all work and never spending time with eachother, kind of happened to my parents as well.

Second part is very true.

70 a few times, lots of 60+ weeks.

Worked for a printing company and we worked lots of weeks with no days off and many 12 hour days.

84 hrs, seven 12 hour shifts. I didn't make nearly enough money for it and would never do it again unless I started my own business. I don't care about money enough to work that much, especially if I know that I'm putting more of it in someone else's pocket than my own

I've done multiple month-to-months-long sessions of 12-15 hr days/7 days a week

Pulled 4 weeks in a row at ~100 hours a week. Which, when you consider 4 full 24 hour periods, is pretty crazy. Was literally about eating, sleeping, working. Soul-destroying.

Also, many of these jobs are in the middle of nowhere in a jail-like camp in 30-below winter. Fuck university!

95 hours a week, Monday through Saturday 7 am - 10:00 pm, and another 4-6 or so on Sunday.

I was running a small company, and burnt out, didn't work for 6 months, etc. :)

Edit: three cheers for the term soul crushing

Suddenly my 70 hour week doesn't feel so bad, I forgot how fucking alpha the people in Mayberry are

I havent counted how many hours I work in a looooooong fucking time. I work on my own if Im watching TV Im not not working, Im just taking a break

On my OB/GYN rotation, I put in 80+ hrs in the hospital, and the bitch of it all was that I was paying to be there. I honestly can't imagine how bad residents had it before they put in work hour restrictions.

Use to do 7, 12 hour days a lot when they offered overtime. So 84 hrs

Did 60 during one year of high school and 50 this summer.

Not looking forward to the higher hours during tax season when I graduate.

I worked two 84 hour weeks in a row last summer. 14 days straight, 12 hour days. The most i work on average is about 60-72 though.

Back