Most hours you've worked in a week?

I've done multiple month-to-months-long sessions of 12-15 hr days/7 days a week

Pulled 4 weeks in a row at ~100 hours a week. Which, when you consider 4 full 24 hour periods, is pretty crazy. Was literally about eating, sleeping, working. Soul-destroying.

Also, many of these jobs are in the middle of nowhere in a jail-like camp in 30-below winter. Fuck university!

Were you on the pipelines or oil fields?

Don't have an exact hour count but:
There was a week during buoy season underway where i was stuck on double 4-8 watches. Up at 3am every day worked buoys till 2000-2100 every night. Brutal.

I worked like, 40-45 hours this one time. Shit was brutal.

I worked at a moving company during the summers in high school and one weekend we had to move Canada Post out of their building and into a new location five blocks away. I worked 30 hours straight starting at 7am Friday morning, went home and slept for about 7-8 hours and then came back that night to finish up. We went through the night again Saturday and finished at some point Sunday night.

The only thing i really remember about it was a bunch of us sitting in one of the trucks the second night eating sandwhiches and shit and someone got a hold of a box of elastics and we started shooting them at each other. I was only about 18-19 at the time and thought it was hilarious to see a bunch of grown men acting like 10 years olds and giggling like little girls.

Exhaustion is a hell of a drug.

Been working 60 hours a week for almost five months now. I guess I've never exceeded that though.

I worked two 84 hour weeks in a row last summer. 14 days straight, 12 hour days. The most i work on average is about 60-72 though.

Changed my av to honor the Ikea monkey (who is celebrating christmas alone btw, sad shit).

Changed my av to honor the Ikea monkey (who is celebrating christmas alone btw, sad shit).

Hell Yeah!! I just saw you in another thread. Love it!! The funny thing is people have more sympathy for this monkey than they do for the human beings we're discussing in the other thread.

Bizarre. He does have a bitchin' coat though.

Hell Yeah!! I just saw you in another thread. Love it!! The funny thing is people have more sympathy for this monkey than they do for the human beings we're discussing in the other thread.

Bizarre. He does have a bitchin' coat though.

It's a strange world, my man. The monkey (monkeys in general) amuse me, so bless his little heart and his pimp coat.

In september, I worked about 10 hours a day, all month.
And boy did it pay off.

When I opened a restaurant back in 2008 I did a 120 hour week followed by 2 100 hour weeks. The next 2 months after it was around 80-90 hours a week before everything settled.

My brother might be buying a restaurant in Bend,OR in the next 2 months. If he does he is flying me there to get it going and to be the Exec Chef. So I might be starting these hours all over again.

80-100 during residency at most

now it can get near 80 max

I think I topped out at like 75. Nothing too crazy. I have a coworker who has done 80 hour weeks for the last decade. Dude has nothing else but work. I don't know if he prefers it that way or he works to escape life.

Ex military, I've worked nearly an entire week, with only a handful of sleep hours. 4 hours of sleep here, 4 there, oh shit a scud launch...missed my 4 hours today. Then there's 24 on 24 off schedules

Been doing 65 hour weeks most of the year, in 07 we routinely did 80+ hour weeks which is by far the most I've done outside of the military.

Back