Winter sucks.

I freaking hate winter here in California, it almost ends me every year, I couldn't imagine the horrors of living somewhere with snow
Some chick in a Ridgecrest group was going apeshit because someone wanted 2" this winter here. I've had no accidents with a foot plus on the east coast, UK and Dam. Californias go nut with a tiddler bit of rain though :D

You can’t appreciate the good without the bad. Life is yin and yang.

Winter is what you make it. I’m talking about places that get snow and cold temps (below 32 ish degrees) pretty consistently. I’m not talking about the Bay Area or Tuscan Arizona or Miami Beach winter.
It can get dull and frustrating after awhile. Last year we had 7 months on winter here in Utah. It snowed every fucking week sometime multiple times a week. But when spring eventually hit and then rolled into summer, all was forgotten. Well except for all the flooding and shit from the enormous snowpack lmao.

Dry, cracked skin is kicking my arse.

Right hand is looking like a 60 year olds, left is mildly affected. Entire body feels various degrees of burning, depending whether or not my skin has been exposed when running.

That sounded like an Eminem rap. At least that's how I read it in my head.

Back