Winter sucks.

Mike

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Got all the way to January without snow this year, well here it is. Usually takes me 30 minutes to get to work. Gave myself about an hour and a half since I've been late all week.

Been driving an hour and a half and maps says I got two hours to go FML. Nobody here can drive in any kind of weather. The sheer number of accidents and crashed cars I see daily is insane

Last edited:
I dunno... it's bloody hot here currently. I prefer the cold.

I freaking hate winter here in California, it almost ends me every year, I couldn't imagine the horrors of living somewhere with snow
Yeah, even California gets cold. Blew my mind when I was New England during the winter and we went out to lunch. It was sunny, not a cloud in the sky but it was 12 degrees.

I freaking hate winter here in California, it almost ends me every year, I couldn't imagine the horrors of living somewhere with snow
This has been the coldest week in forever here. At least in Northern California where I imagine you are if you’re complaining about the cold.

It's every fucking year too. After the first year I was used to driving in it, but these people can't drive for shit. I passed so many wrecked cars the last three days. Including one SUV that was almost vertical in a ditch.

Meanwhile I'm out here with my 2WD camry passing all these trucks and SUVs in ditches or embedded into the guardrails LMAO

I've been essential throughout all of this. Which is ironic since I don't think I've ever felt less important lmao 🤣

My wife has been working in her spot for 20 years and she says the same thing sir.
You're not alone.

If I do the math this is also costing me at least a hundred bucks. Trying not to think about it.

Back