Media Max Holloway Calls Justin Gaethje "Future Hall Of Hamer" Is He? - Hints At Staying At Lightweight, Wants Belt

I'm extremely biased and a huge fan of Cerrone and dislike Gaethje so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt...

Cerrone has 17 finishes in the UFC, Gaethje only has 12 UFC fights. Cerrone went 19-4 in his first 23 UFC fights, Gathje 8-4. Gaethje eye poked Barboza, Fiziev and headbutted MJ. (Not to mention eye poking and headbutting Poirier twice in their first fight). MJ got visibly wobbled by the headbutt and Fiziev claims he wasn't the same after the eye poke, I need to rewatch that one but my friend said he watched it and the fight shifted right after Fiziev got poked.

Who knows, without those fouls his record might be more like 5-7 in the UFC and I also think there are fights he would have lost before the UFC if it weren't for all the fouling, dude's a serial fouler.

Justin should be in the hall of fame just for the record of most bonuses. The guy a human highlight reel. Isn't it all about being entertained? That's what Justin Gaethje is an entertainer. And he's the best at it.

So hall of fame easily for me.

Cowboy at one point was an inch away to become champion.

Back