Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje NEED to avoid this in their matchup. (very important)

Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje NEED to avoid this in their matchup. (very important)

Max 'n' Justin will fight come UFC 300. And let's be real... this is the true main event. This fight will be huge, and like many 'doggers on here, I have high expectations. Max 'n' Justin are reliable guys, however, they MUST avoid making this mistake (very important).

Max 'n' Justin are both headstrong fighters, especially Max. Despite being no. 1 at FW, Max still took the fight. No one else is headstrong enough to take Justin on like that. Headstrong, Max will take on anyone.

Now, as much as being headstrong will make this fight a banger, it could also be the downfall of their bout. Let me explain.

Justin Gathje vs. Michael Chandler. Both fighters were headstrong, throwing nothing but haymakers and deliberately absorbing eachother's powershots. To me, this fight was a complete embarrassment to the sport of MMA.

This was supposed to be a high level bout between two elite fighters, yet it looked like a glorified drunken brawl. Where was the footwork? Offensive wrestling? High kicks? What a joke.

Instead of utilizing all aspects of MMA, Gaethje 'n' Chandler decided to turn it into a dick measuring contest.

When Max 'n' Justin fight come UFC 300 I don't want to see a repeat of this.

Max 'n' Justin have already established themselves as headstrong fighters. They don't know to show us how tough they are.

Instead, they should go out there and try to win.

giphy.gif
Embarrassment to mma? Brawling is a part of MMA and arguably one of the more exciting parts of it.
Imagine calling Don Frye vs Takayama an “embarrassment” because they grabbed a collar tie and went to war, but there was no footwork or head kicks?! GTFOH
Your post is an embarrassment to Sherdog.

Max 'n' Justin will fight come UFC 300. And let's be real... this is the true main event. This fight will be huge, and like many 'doggers on here, I have high expectations. Max 'n' Justin are reliable guys, however, they MUST avoid making this mistake (very important).

Max 'n' Justin are both headstrong fighters, especially Max. Despite being no. 1 at FW, Max still took the fight. No one else is headstrong enough to take Justin on like that. Headstrong, Max will take on anyone.

Now, as much as being headstrong will make this fight a banger, it could also be the downfall of their bout. Let me explain.

Justin Gathje vs. Michael Chandler. Both fighters were headstrong, throwing nothing but haymakers and deliberately absorbing eachother's powershots. To me, this fight was a complete embarrassment to the sport of MMA.

This was supposed to be a high level bout between two elite fighters, yet it looked like a glorified drunken brawl. Where was the footwork? Offensive wrestling? High kicks? What a joke.

Instead of utilizing all aspects of MMA, Gaethje 'n' Chandler decided to turn it into a dick measuring contest.

Max 'n' Justin have already established themselves as headstrong fighters. They don't know to show us how tough they are.

giphy.gif

I want to see some BUSHIDO shit.

You see, at the end of Maxes fights often, guys step into the pocket and let go, want to see where the chips fall. And it isn't ever Max.

I want to see these buys go at it balls to the wall, all of their technique and prowess, and see who drops.

I want WAR at the highest level.

Also... wasn't there a Wu-Tang sample that described a fight pretty much as TS did?

giphy.gif

Aren't you the knucklehead that said he couldn't be a "fan" of Volk anymore after he lost?

Now you're here telling other fighters what to "avoid"?

What they really "need to avoid" is "fans" like you that'll turn their back on them at any sign of trouble.

They'll fight how they fight.

Yeah I would hate to see a repeat of Gaethje/Chandler. Nobody wants that.

It’s really obvious you’re young and don’t quite understand the sport yet. You’ll look back at this one day and be slightly embarrassed lol

Both men should polish off a 12 pack before entering the cage.

Back