Max has no place in LW

I'm not your bro and I was wrong he is 3-2 as lightweight, but you're too lazy to post more than 2 words not even asking for checking simple facts.

Hey, buddeh...

I think Conor is 5-2 at LW (going by his Wiki page). His 3rd fight is listed as his "FW debut", which I take means the first 2 were at LW (both wins).

1-1 as a LW in the UFC.

I'm not your bro and I was wrong he is 3-2 as lightweight, but you're too lazy to post more than 2 words not even asking for checking simple facts.
Tyron Snoozely
goat sleeping aid

???? The guy has naturally grown into the lightweight division (weight wise).I believe he'll do well ..... real well .In fact, he may have best shot at khabib .I think he'll beat Dustin (who's no joke) and health will keep him at LW--- last I heard, he walks around just under 180

You forgot chin. Cardio, volume, pace and chin with the rare ability to take damage early while turning it up more and more the longer the fight goes.

Got destroyed in the first 2 rounds of Aldo 1 only to wear Aldo out with his chin then overwhelm him with his pressure late in the third and then did pretty much the exact same thing in the rematch though he had a more competitive 2nd round than in the first match.

He's must watch TV but his style isn't likely to make for a long career.

I don't think he can beat Khabib but other then that he should be a top guy just a strong grapplers like Khabib, Lee, Gill should be able to take W of a him if they Guida him.

At the very least he has a year of better living at the LW he defeats Dustin and gets Khabib in the fall that's a year right there then maybe he chooses to get that 145 belt back or he likes the life better at LW and hovers around the top 5 for the rest of his career.

???? The guy has naturally grown into the lightweight division (weight wise).I believe he'll do well ..... real well .In fact, he may have best shot at khabib .I think he'll beat Dustin (who's no joke) and health will keep him at LW--- last I heard, he walks around just under 180
He walks 185 lol
In the preser for Khabib he said he had “30 pounds to cut” in order to make lightweight, this means he is 185 give or take a few pounds as 155+30 =185
185-30=155
He’s a big boy

I got a question, in the build up to this fight how many times will Max say "If I gotta move up to fight DC for the P4P spot I'll do dat too". I'm gonna guess 470-480 times

If he gets outwrestled by Dustin like in their first fight and manhandled on the ground, it will say all about his chances in LW. Max wasn't seen on the ground much, and he didn't fight a lot of varied wrestles besides Dustin and Lamas. His defense didn't really change too much either. In the first Dustin fight he did well to defend a shoot, but then Dustin just figured to lift him up and dump him, then the real strength discrepancy showed on the ground.

Did nobody watch him absolutely brutalize Ortega?
Ortega isn't a good striker though dude, or wrestler really. Basically Ortega is losing every fight he's in until a magic finish happens. That never showed up against Max. Yea Max is on another level than the featherweights but he won't be able to hang at lightweight.

The Aldo fights are way more impressive than the Ortega fight.

I don't think he can beat Khabib but other then that he should be a top guy just a strong grapplers like Khabib, Lee, Gill should be able to take W of a him if they Guida him.

At the very least he has a year of better living at the LW he defeats Dustin and gets Khabib in the fall that's a year right there then maybe he chooses to get that 145 belt back or he likes the life better at LW and hovers around the top 5 for the rest of his career.
I don't disagree with anything you just said!

Max has chin and cardio. He can eat that punishment for 2-3 rounds and then come back strong..

If he gets outwrestled by Dustin like in their first fight and manhandled on the ground, it will say all about his chances in LW. Max wasn't seen on the ground much, and he didn't fight a lot of varied wrestles besides Dustin and Lamas. His defense didn't really change too much either. In the first Dustin fight he did well to defend a shoot, but then Dustin just figured to lift him up and dump him, then the real strength discrepancy showed on the ground.
Again, for the 167th time- why reference a fight that happened so many years ago.That fight means absolutely 100% ZERO now. Some fighters get better, elite fighters get ALOT better, some don't, some stay "in idle" ------ some fighters bodies naturally change , especially when they start at young age. Lol, agsin - some grow and get thicker.....some don't.
Max at the end of both instances. The guy doesn't even look like the same person who fought Poirier. He walks around at like fucking 180 last heard.

There's a reason why he's close to a 3-1 favorite over a guy he lost to.This is basic common sense and I find it hard to believe that alot of our fans lack so much of it.

*think*

He walks 185 lol
In the preser for Khabib he said he had “30 pounds to cut” in order to make lightweight, this means he is 185 give or take a few pounds as 155+30 =185
185-30=155
He’s a big boy
Hmm, so Max walks at the same weight as Khabib? Doesn't necessarily mean they're the same size and that Kahbib won't have a size advantage, but that's interesting.

Hmm, so Max walks at the same weight as Khabib? Doesn't necessarily mean they're the same size and that Kahbib won't have a size advantage, but that's interesting.
That’s what he said in the presser
The size gap isn’t massive

Conor is 1:1 at 155, not a very good resume.

2-2 as a UFC LW wtf r u talking about

I dont give a damn if those bizarre 170 fights werent technically LW.

It was just two LWs who didn't cut as much weight. Both the win and the loss vs Diaz counts imho

Back