Max has no place in LW

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He will get manhandled by most of the guys. Even in striking, these guys are now just as big and even bigger than Max himself. It's an absolute joke to think of Max's chances defending Khabib/Gillespie/Lee/Justin takedowns.

khabib can beat max with a 105 degree fever on his worst night.

i don't see a win here for max.

-if he wins....he gets a fake-title to fight world-beater khabib (which he will lose).

-if he loses, he breaks his win-streak momentum and goes back down to 45 with an asterisk on his resume.

While Max was the biggest and strongest 145er, he is not a small 155er too, he is bigger than Habib

withing a year, he will put 5 more pounds of muscles and will be probably one of the strongest guys in this division too.

Make a wager then tough guy. Offer to burn your house down or something.

<33>

Max is a big boy for 155. He'll be fine, maybe not against Khabib but he could handle most of them.

He will get manhandled by most of the guys. Even in striking, these guys are now just as big and even bigger than Max himself. It's an absolute joke to think of Max's chances defending Khabib/Gillespie/Lee/Justin takedowns.

Conor and Poirier are smaller than Max and they did just fine at LW. No reason to think Max can't be successful as well.

The perfect fight to make was Max vs Conor at 145. Max seemed unbeatable at 145 the last couple od years.

Max's body will fail him if he tries that 145 cut a few more times. Dude needs a sandwich.

He wasn't the type to win with psychical strength that's not his strong point he is a volume/cardio/pace guy let him have a better quality of life and a easier cut he isn't getting younger there is a limit on things your body will handle.

I wanna see Max rematch DDP at LW first, then we’ll know more where he fits in.

You'd think a forum dedicated to MMA would at least produce MMA fans... If you're an MMA fan you'd know that speaking in absolutes about someone as good as Max is fucking retarded.

I wanna see Max rematch DDP at LW first, then we’ll know more where he fits in.
You want him to rematch Diamond Dallas Page? But that guy is so old now.

Max is a Great fighter, I'm not sure exactly how well he'll do at LW but I don't think he'll crash and burn. He's gonna put a whoopin on Poirer. I think the whole point of this move is to position himself for a rematch with Conor, and he might well get it.

I'm not your bro and I was wrong he is 3-2 as lightweight, but you're too lazy to post more than 2 words not even asking for checking simple facts.

I knew it was not worth replying to you. You think I will waste my time checking your bs? No no. I couldn't care less how Mc performed in other organizations. Thats your thought, and you messed it up. So you are trying to posts irrelevant numbers to try to sound smart, but you make a mistake and post wrong numbers, yet you accuse others of your own mistakes. You are right, you are not my bro. You are ignorant, putting you on ignore.

Did nobody watch him absolutely brutalize Ortega?

Max's body will fail him if he tries that 145 cut a few more times. Dude needs a sandwich.

He wasn't the type to win with psychical strength that's not his strong point he is a volume/cardio/pace guy let him have a better quality of life and a easier cut he isn't getting younger there is a limit on things your body will handle.
You forgot chin. Cardio, volume, pace and chin with the rare ability to take damage early while turning it up more and more the longer the fight goes.

Got destroyed in the first 2 rounds of Aldo 1 only to wear Aldo out with his chin then overwhelm him with his pressure late in the third and then did pretty much the exact same thing in the rematch though he had a more competitive 2nd round than in the first match.

He's must watch TV but his style isn't likely to make for a long career.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back