News Manlet Goes Wild On Marc Goddard

Wait......so you're telling me that Conor deserved to win via neck crank because after he tapped, Khabib went ape shit and didn't wanna let herb push em away from conor?

0SqpA54.gif

Last edited:
This happened this weekend. A fighter wasn't letting go after his opponent tapped, Marc tried to get him off and then he pushed Marc.

Ahmad Al Darmaki was DQ’d after an altercation with a ref.

The wonderful world of MMA has given us all sorts of unusual disqualifications over the years, but Ahmad Al Darmaki getting DQ’d for attacking a referee after having won a fight might shoot to the top of that hypothetical list.

At UAE Warriors 12 in Abu Dhabi, Al Darmaki submitted Bogdan Kirilenko to pick up the victory, but he continued to choke Kirilenko out after the latter had tapped out. When referee Marc Goddard tried to intervene, Al Darmaki went right after him, eventually getting into a fight after pushing Goddard several times.

Ahmad Al Darmaki blew his chance at his second straight win.
Al Darmaki entered the fight with just a 2-5 record to his name. He should have picked up win No. 3, which would have been his second consecutive victory, but he lost his temper and went after the referee.

Dude is lucky Marc didn't give him the Old Goddard 1-2. Ive seen him KO bigger dudes

Wait......so you're telling me that Conor deserved to win via neck crank because after he tapped, Khabib went ape shit and didn't wanna let herb push em away from conor?

0SqpA54.gif
show me the part where khabib put his hands on the ref 3 times, looking him dead in the face then heled him at arms length ready to punch him. these are clearly the same so i just want u to point that out for me

For a moment I wonder if he held on because the guy tap the mat and didn't tap his body and there was miscommunication

show me the part where khabib put his hands on the ref 3 times, looking him dead in the face then heled him at arms length ready to punch him. these are clearly the same so i just want u to point that out for me
Khabib clearly lost his shit and resisted herb dean's push back......sorry I just don't see an incident after the fight, having an impact on changing the outcome of the fight which was Fair & Square.

Just saying, it's fucking bullshit for a fighter to tap, then to have him win.

If you want to DQ/NC the guy who won to overturn the win as punishment...That's fine...but to make the opponent who clearly tapped, as the winner? That I don't approve of.

That guy is a total idiot or just trolling. I try to ignore those dipshits! ;)

"...in the heat of battle right?"
Lol No. The ref grabs your arm and pulls - you stop choking people. It's pretty simple. What a fucktard

Last edited:
Legit question, what if said fighter just don't want to let go a RNC, ref try to pull his arm but dude keeps squeezing and ref can't apply a choke ( fighter is on his back ). Can the ref strike the fighter? Soccer kick him in the face to save the other fighter? My guess is there is no rules about it, but if it would happen the ref would be completely exonerated.

Marc Goddard is a pimp, and absolutely the wrong ref to try to fuck with. Goddard, along with Jason Herzog and Keith Peterson, is as high-level as it gets in this sport. They're each consummate professionals. I thought Chris Tognoni also did a notably good job last night
Tognoni need to be mentioned as one of the great one, very professional.

For a moment I wonder if he held on because the guy tap the mat and didn't tap his body and there was miscommunication

In what world does a fighter not know that the ref pulling on your arm is the universal sign for let the fuck go?

This just a case of a hot headed fighter with more testosterone than brain cells

Legit question, what if said fighter just don't want to let go a RNC, ref try to pull his arm but dude keeps squeezing and ref can't apply a choke ( fighter is on his back ). Can the ref strike the fighter? Soccer kick him in the face to save the other fighter? My guess is there is no rules about it, but if it would happen the ref would be completely exonerated.

I know in one case where a guy got choked out, regained consciousness and was trying to attack the ref in the confusion, so the ref had to guillotine him lol

Got choked out twice in one fight

In what world does a fighter not know that the ref pulling on your arm is the universal sign for let the fuck go?

This just a case of a hot headed fighter with more testosterone than brain cells

I'm not justifying, just a detail I noticed worth mentioning

Tognoni need to be mentioned as one of the great one, very professional.
I completely agree, he's a flying-under-the-radar kind of guy, which honestly most of the best refs are. That means it takes a bit longer for them to get recognition, but after a while, they'll get major respect if they're consistent. I mean I'd take a bullet for Herzog or Peterson. It's a tough job

Reactions: MGS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back