News Manlet Goes Wild On Marc Goddard

Legit question, what if said fighter just don't want to let go a RNC, ref try to pull his arm but dude keeps squeezing and ref can't apply a choke ( fighter is on his back ). Can the ref strike the fighter? Soccer kick him in the face to save the other fighter? My guess is there is no rules about it, but if it would happen the ref would be completely exonerated.
I think the idea would essentially be go for wrist control. Once enough people are in there pulling on his arms, hopefully they could disengage the fighter. Anything beyond that, like strikes, would rile up a lotta people, but I wouldn't be one of them. I'd let the ref do whatever it took to break em up. But you're right, I bet there are no specific rules written down about it

Reactions: MGS
Disgusting. Unprofessional. Uncalled for.

The guy who tapped should have pushed him off the cage while he was celebrating.

Marc Goddard is a pimp, and absolutely the wrong ref to try to fuck with. Goddard, along with Jason Herzog and Keith Peterson, is as high-level as it gets in this sport. They're each consummate professionals. I thought Chris Tognoni also did a notably good job last night
Godard argues with fans on twitter and had been one the worst refs the last 2 years easily, he shouldn’t even be allowed to ref

Last edited:
Legit question, what if said fighter just don't want to let go a RNC, ref try to pull his arm but dude keeps squeezing and ref can't apply a choke ( fighter is on his back ). Can the ref strike the fighter? Soccer kick him in the face to save the other fighter? My guess is there is no rules about it, but if it would happen the ref would be completely exonerated.
In that situation the ref could probably use whatever means necessary to secure the other fighters safety. Also if the ref was clearly not able to separate them, I assume event and arena security would then rush into the octagon to separate them, like what's happened in post fight melee's in the cage.

Reactions: MGS
Godard argues with fans on twitter and had been one the worst refs the last 2 years easily, he should even be allowed to ref
I saw your dumbass chicken scratchings earlier. You're a true blue idiot. I can't condone anything anyone does on Twitter because all forms of social media besides sherdog is stupid. But otherwise, try to pull your head out of your ass, at least just enough for an eye or two to poke out and see your surroundings. This'll help you sound less like a fucktard, hopefully

Goddard getting tossed around by manlets, first Conner now this guy lol.

Infuriating little fuck, I expect prison awaits in his future.

Wait......so you're telling me that Conor deserved to win via neck crank because after he tapped, Khabib went ape shit and didn't wanna let herb push em away from conor?

0SqpA54.gif
Conor haters....<{cruzshake}>

Once the ref touches you when the submission is, in it is over, doesn’t matter if the guy was tapping on the canvas. That guy was just a total idiot.

Khabib clearly lost his shit and resisted herb dean's push back......sorry I just don't see an incident after the fight, having an impact on changing the outcome of the fight which was Fair & Square.

Just saying, it's fucking bullshit for a fighter to tap, then to have him win.

If you want to DQ/NC the guy who won to overturn the win as punishment...That's fine...but to make the opponent who clearly tapped, as the winner? That I don't approve of.
I actually like it because it punishes the DQ’d fighter, if you’re not playing by the rules you deserve to lose.

Last edited:
Once in a long while Goddard got it right.

My guess is Goddard loves the attention.

And his weight helped him not being pushed around. )

I saw your dumbass chicken scratchings earlier. You're a true blue idiot. I can't condone anything anyone does on Twitter because all forms of social media besides sherdog is stupid. But otherwise, try to pull your head out of your ass, at least just enough for an eye or two to poke out and see your surroundings. This'll help you sound less like a fucktard, hopefully
Stating a fact hurts your feelings my bad. You are probably from the UK so you don’t have many fighters to support, he must be a big deal you you guys.

imagine that was a smaller reff what that clown might have done. imo if a fighter is acting like that a reff should be able to strike/subdue him. when big dan grabbed up daley around the neck that was called for. imo if he did slam paul or took him off his feat thats exactly what he deserved in that moment

paul buentello been telling people fear the consequences for years. no one does

also people think goddard is a bad reff? give me a fucking break. "he fights with people on twitter". lol so thats what makes a bad reff, you not liking his personality?

Last edited:
Silly cunt should be banned for life, him not letting go was very paul harrisesque.
Also lol @ the the other fighter celebrating the DQ win.

Goddard does try to bully, but in this case it wasn't as bad as the choke was held on too long.

The same dude attacked his opponent after winning his last fight. He's just a fucking idiot.

What was the other guy smoking, piecing him up on the feet and then just diving in for a guillotine

Back