News Manlet Goes Wild On Marc Goddard

Stating a fact hurts your feelings my bad. You are probably from the UK so you don’t have many fighters to support, he must be a big deal you you guys.
I'm sorry, I've been out doing drugs with my buddy for 4 hours, and I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I do remember you being the dumbass that said Marc Goddard is a bad ref. MmmmThat's not a fact. That's an opinion; a shitty one. You should try learning the meaning of words before you talk more. Just a suggestion ;)

In what world does a fighter not know that the ref pulling on your arm is the universal sign for let the fuck go?

This just a case of a hot headed fighter with more testosterone than brain cells
Not defending him, but it looks like he's not even looking, so he could have thought it was the guy pulling on the choke at first, but after Marc goes to 2 hands, there's no excuse, and the second you respond with attacking the ref, you should be out of the sport. Period.

also people think goddard is a bad reff? give me a fucking break. "he fights with people on twitter". lol so thats what makes a bad reff, you not liking his personality?
Goddard tends to intervene more, and strongly. Granted, I've more often agreed with his interventions than not, but there are people who wants refs to basically influence nothing so the fight is purely affected by the fighters. But when you let that go too much, you get Herb Dean watching Conor basically further his criminal record while in the cage against Khabib, then making a dumb explanation video after. So when Goddard gets a situation like that and shuts that shit down, you get people going "Oh, here comes Goddard for the spotlight again!"

Last edited:
Not defending him, but it looks like he's not even looking, so he could have thought it was the guy pulling on the choke at first, but after Marc goes to 2 hands, there's no excuse, and the second you respond with attacking the ref, you should be out of the sport. Period.

Goddard tends to intervene more, and strongly. Granted, I've more often agreed with his interventions than not, but there are people who wants refs to basically influence nothing so the fight is purely affected by the fighters. But when you let that go too much, you get Herb Dean watching Conor basically further his criminal record while in the cage against Khabib, then making a dumb explanation video after. So when Goddard gets a situation like that and shuts that shit down, you get people going "Oh, here comes Goddard for the spotlight again!"

yeah the fact that he attacked Goddard afterwards makes me think he was intentionally holding the sub.

That's not the actions of an innocent guy

that's a 3hour 17mins video . Any idea of the time-stamp for this Al Darmaki fight!?!?!?

Check my next post dude, I posted one with a timestamp. I dunno why I didn't edit the original post.

I'll do that now actually.

I actually like it because it punishes the DQ’d fighter, if you’re not playing by the rules you deserve to lose.
WTF? not playing by the rules? The dude won fair and square, he broke the rules after he won.

According to your logic, Khabib's win over the conman should be overturned to a win for Conor because he broke the rules after he choked him the fuck out....makes no sense.

WTF? not playing by the rules? The dude won fair and square, he broke the rules after he won.

According to your logic, Khabib's win over the conman should be overturned to a win for Conor because he broke the rules after he choked him the fuck out....makes no sense.
Khabib didn’t attack the referee though and didn’t keep the submission going after the referee told him to let go. It’s about playing by the rules within the field of play.

Khabib didn’t attack the referee though and didn’t keep the submission going after the referee told him to let go. It’s about playing by the rules within the field of play.
Khabib clearly resisted Herbs pushback, he resisted because he wanted to spit/talk shit to Conor.

Khabib didn't play by the rules that night...He jumped over the fucking fence to attack the crowd....That's 100% against the rules...again according to your shit logic, he should be DQ'd and it should be a win for Conor even tho it happened after he won.

Also Palhares has done the same shit, held for way too long, way longer than this guy....His wins weren't overturned.

Khabib clearly resisted Herbs pushback, he resisted because he wanted to spit/talk shit to Conor.

Khabib didn't play by the rules that night...He jumped over the fucking fence to attack the crowd....That's 100% against the rules...again according to your shit logic, he should be DQ'd and it should be a win for Conor even tho it happened after he won.
Lol like another poster said ITT Khabib didn’t push the ref and like cock a punch in a threatening pose. The refereeing official is untouchable, Khabib let go of the neck crank and attacked a non-official outside of the octagon which he got fined and suspended for.

That dude who did a backflip off his opponents back after he'd won did get DQ'd too, so there is at least some precedent.

These manlets are getting way too confident. Goddard would squash him in a second

Has Conor made it sort of trendy to give Goddard shit?... Also I don’t care, based on his name and behaviour. This manlet is some no good Islamist that wants to see a world filled with only his fellow cult members more than likely. BUT since “diversity is our strength” and not unity? I’ll shush...

Last edited:
Khabib clearly lost his shit and resisted herb dean's push back......sorry I just don't see an incident after the fight, having an impact on changing the outcome of the fight which was Fair & Square.

Just saying, it's fucking bullshit for a fighter to tap, then to have him win.

If you want to DQ/NC the guy who won to overturn the win as punishment...That's fine...but to make the opponent who clearly tapped, as the winner? That I don't approve of.
Oh, well i actually fully agree with you on it not being a win, a DQ sounds about right, or loss of purse or something, whatever, but obv the other guy did not win, that's just stupid.

My point was simply that what this guy did and what khabib did regarding the refs after the fight, are really not very comparable at all.

Back