Marc Goddard is terrible.

It's not even a matter of MMA, it should be a basic human right. You kick me in the dick, I get 5 minutes. No discussion.
Even in a world war that should be the rule lol.
That's why you're my ambassador sir.

I am happy the UFC left Marc not so Goddard off of 299.

Reactions: TCE
There isn't a function for the ref to pause the fight to call the doctor to come in and remove glass. The only thing that is supposed to pause for is an immediate check if someone can continue. There are no time out, and fighters especially can't call them. That fight WAS over, whether you idiots want to cry about it or not. The only difference is the loss vs a genuine no contest, because how the fuck does a fight go on with broken glass in the cage? But if they pulled glass out of his foot after, then it should be overturned, but that doesn't mean Marc should have done anything different.

Excuse us Mrs Goddard

Excuse us Mrs Goddard
Aww, sorry logic hurts your feelings, dear. You can come over any time for dinner, and I promise Marc and I only  might tag team you.

I am happy the UFC left Marc not so Goddard off of 299.
Was that a choice, or did a British ref take a France assignment the day before, so doing both would be impossible?

Aww, sorry logic hurts your feelings, dear. You can come over any time for dinner, and I promise Marc and I only  might tag team you.

Was that a choice, or did a British ref take a France assignment the day before, so doing both would be impossible?
Good. The less of him in the UFC the better keep him in france Lol!

That was one of the worst refs performances ever, Goddard should have no business reffing fight anymore

He is a Gracie Barra Black Belt, which kind of tells you everything you need to know. These guys think they are literally at the centre of the world.

I literally said splinter, retard.
"
Yeh, he jumps the gun a bit like in those fights you mentioned. All of them needed a couple extra shots before he should have stepped in.

The Doumbe fight fuck up was really bad. Glass in the ring is a ring malfunction, not a fault of Doumbe's.

Doumbe tried to explain it to him, then Baki clearly understood and told Doumbe to just pull it out. Then just because Baki says "he's not fighting" Goddard immediately stops it. Just stupid as fuck.

It's not like Doumbe was the only one standing there doing nothing. Baki was doing fuck all at that point also.

<BC1><Grimes01>

Back