News Manlet Goes Wild On Marc Goddard

Yep he'll never fight in the UFC.

Nothing
15103658261404921.gif

Slap on the wrist
giphy.gif

Lifetime ban
Jason+High+Pushes+the+Referee+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Albuquerque.gif

At the time it was called 'Proper 8' and came in ball-shaped packaging.

You have to start somewhere. As a total nerd I actually don't know what an "8 ball" looks like.

I do know I can sink an 8 ball at all the wrong times.

He just put himself of every AC blacklist in the the U.S.

The holding onto the sub wasn't too bad. He would've got the win if he didn't go off on Goddard for no god damn reason after Goddard yoinked him off.

Goddard seems to get into a lot of these scuffles. Usually when it becomes that common, the problem is you.

Yep he'll never fight in the UFC.

he only held it for a second too long...it's not like it's a heel hook, where a guys knee would be injured, and the fighter be out for a year...it's just a choke...at most, fine the guy, but don't dq him...that was a clear win....

Honestly....he didn't hold it THAT long after it was called off. I've seen a lot worse. But of course pushing a ref is never going to turn out well for you.

you should be fined for pushing a ref, that has nothing to do with what occurred before that...the choke hold was held on a bit too long, but it was in a choke, with no danger of serious injury...unlike a heel hook...he held it for maybe a second too long...it's not like he simply refused to let go for 10 seconds.

This card is hilarious.

First the manlet Vs Goddard battle happened.

Then some Indian dude got KO'd off a leg kick in 10 seconds (I don't think he's a fighter)

Then Usman Nurmagomedov beat the everloving shit out of some poor Finnish dude.

Then a Korean guy hit a sweet flying knee.

Fun card.

Timestamped Usman Nurmagomedov for anyone who's interested, looks UFC ready to me.

Adrenaline aside, what an incredibly stupid thing to do after an impressive win...

Goddard seems to get into a lot of these scuffles. Usually when it becomes that common, the problem is you.
Goddard is an attention whore
Fighter definitely held the choke way too long and deserved to face some accountability for that. Still, Goddard didn’t help matters by holding him down and yelling at him, instead of just separating him, so I agree he was part of the problem. Again.

Goddard is always way too involved in the fights: talks to the fighters during the bout, gives lengthy pre-fight instructions and post-foul admonishments, never leaves a fouled fighter alone during the 5-minute recovery period and is always in his face pressuring him to resume. And now this, taking a guy who’s jacked up on adrenaline and trying to pin him down and scold him. What could possibly go wrong?

This card is hilarious.

First the manlet Vs Goddard battle happened.

Then some Indian dude got KO'd off a leg kick in 10 seconds (I don't think he's a fighter)

Then Usman Nurmagomedov beat the everloving shit out of some poor Finnish dude.

Then a Korean guy hit a sweet flying knee.

Fun card.

Usman Nurmagomedov?

<Ellaria01>

Back