Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

The margins of error of Trump polling vs voting was larger in 2020.
I thought i read a 538 article that said the difference in 2016 was something like 4.6 in 2016 and 3.8 in the last poll done pre-election in 2020, but perhaps I misread it. I'll concede the point as I'm not finding the article and some stating 2020 was the worst since Carter. (Might have been one poll but not the aggregate)

"Washington — More than 50 former football players and coaches, including several Pro Football Hall of Famers and Super Bowl MVP's, announced their endorsement Friday of Vice President Kamala Harris and Governor Tim Walz in the 2024 U.S. presidential election. The group represents 25 historically Black colleges and universities (HBCU's) and consists of 10 Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees, two Super Bowl champions and MVPs, former No. 1 overall picks and some of the first Black athletes and coaches to break the color barrier. "
Who gives a shit? Seriously.

I'm not going to watch a Walsh video, but Harris was indeed terrible. She answered so many questions with word salad. It looked like a bloody parody.

The last two minute answer at the end was amazing to see. But the worst answer wasn’t even a word salad, it was lying that she owned a gun and that she would shoot an intruder without hesitation.

In California, what would likely get you arrested, because of wack jobs like her lol

I am just surprised she didn’t say it with a redneck accent

The last two minute answer at the end was amazing to see. But the worst answer wasn’t even a word salad, it was lying that she owned a gun and that she would shoot an intruder without hesitation.

In California, what would likely get you arrested, because of wack jobs like her lol

Here's another tweet without the sped up video and it sounds pretty clear that she says "does own a firearm". I'm assuming the sped up version is being spread to dupe the dummies.

Doesn't really make sense that her own staff would purposely call her a liar. It also doesn't make sense that the clip isn't longer because surely if she said Harris "doesn't" own a gun the host would have asked her about that. Of course things making sense doesn't matter when it comes to twitter bullshit.

Here's another tweet without the sped up video and it sounds pretty clear that she says "does own a firearm". I'm assuming the sped up version is being spread to dupe the dummies.

Doesn't really make sense that her own staff would purposely call her a liar. It also doesn't make sense that the clip isn't longer because surely if she said Harris "doesn't" own a gun the host would have asked her about that. Of course things making sense doesn't matter when it comes to twitter bullshit.

It's because she's racing and stumble over "own" and says it twice. Her entire response is full of stumbles and "uhhs", but in isolation it does sound like she says "doesn't own a firearm."

Wow, so true. Regardless of what he said before or after, as I learned from my trump speech thread, this clip is 100% accurate and does not need additional context.

But damn, dude is right on the money in this clip

Do you ever get tired of knowingly spreading bullshit?

They’re bussing in large numbers of people. Huge numbers of people. Bigger numbers than anyone has ever seen. No one even knew there were this many people on the planet. Talk about bug numbers. I mean I couldn’t even think of that amount of numbers and then to think that those numbers are people. Like for every number there’s one person but then the amount of numbers. Let’s just say it’s large amount of numbers.

They’re bussing in large numbers of people. Huge numbers of people. Bigger numbers than anyone has ever seen. No one even knew there were this many people on the planet. Talk about bug numbers. I mean I couldn’t even think of that amount of numbers and then to think that those numbers are people. Like for every number there’s one person but then the amount of numbers. Let’s just say it’s large amount of numbers.

people call me up, with tears rolling down their faces, and they tell me "mr. beer drinker guy, how did they get so many people?"

Wow, so true. Regardless of what he said before or after, as I learned from my trump speech thread, this clip is 100% accurate and does not need additional context.

But damn, dude is right on the money in this clip

It’s funny because she’s in office and has power and if they try to say they referring to Biden and bagging on him what does that look like ? lol
Bidenomics which they were told to stop saying I wonder why ..

Back