Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

Uhh did Baron make this post?

Neither of the current candidates are capable of uniting anyone.

My mother used to say "want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster". Sad part is that I was asking for lunch money :(

You are right we are too far apart on somethings to compromise.

Of course as long as congress Republicans have the powere to stop the democrats they are going to have a hard time taking rights away but it will not be because they are not trying.

Last edited:
It’s not a joke,
PM me when you find out.
Implying I think she's attractive?
The guy who shouted out is a dad of one of the marines who was killed during the Afghan pullout bombing. How dare he!
Ah, that answers my question. Dude has a sonic cannon of a voice and then politely assisted the chamber staff to see himself out.

77 year old guy acting like a 12 year old on IG.

<Neil01>
People acting like nothing happened. I am calling this the AI meme general election. I want Biden to use Trump gaffes in AI memes. I do not want Biden to share let it go around an that's the difference.

It depends on your affiliation.

Old mang barking.
i'm european, i'm not affiliated.
these states of the union used to be more inspiring to watch a decade ago. lately it's been too much "look what the other guys are doing" and less bigger picture, which is what i'd like to hear about.

Reactions: N13
i'm european, i'm not affiliated.
these states of the union used to be more inspiring to watch a decade ago. lately it's been too much "look what the other guys are doing" and less bigger picture, which is what i'd like to hear about.

Biden talked about Ukraine/Russia war, immigration, Israel/Hamas, drug prices, the economy, tax rates on the wealthy, infrastructure bills, cutting the deficit, manufacturing jobs, corporate taxes, massive executive pay, called out Trump for sucking Putin's dick, talked about abortion rights, the recent retarded IVF ruling, etc

How much more big picture does it get?

You guys are just mad that he didn't talk about budlight, lgbtq shit, dei, and trannies lmfao

Biden talked about Ukraine/Russia war, immigration, Israel/Hamas, drug prices, the economy, tax rates on the wealthy, infrastructure bills, cutting the deficit, manufacturing jobs, corporate taxes, massive executive pay, called out Trump for sucking Putin's dick, talked about abortion rights, the recent retarded IVF ruling, etc

How much more big picture does it get?

You guys are just mad that he didn't talk about budlight, lgbtq shit, dei, and trannies lmfao
i just started watching the thing. i don't even know where all this rage comes from. relax.

i just started watching the thing. i don't even know where all this rage comes from. relax.

There's no outrage, what you said was just blatantly untrue. The SOTU is pretty much the president coming out talking about big picture issues for their administration every year. That's what Biden has done every time lol.

That's what a normal administration does.

Contrast that with James Lankford, the Republican Minister Senator from Oklahoma that helped write the bi-partisan border bill that Mike Johnson is trying to kill, saying "that's true" on camera when Biden was quoting the items in the bill lol

Mike Johnson is a weak bozo who bent the knee to Trump. Trump running on Border security is legitimately hilarious at this point considering he's making the border worse by himself and actively taking credit for doing so.

actually spent an hour and a half watching this. Joe looks rough, but the speech was, well, not outside the regular way these go. i would like these to have less "look at the other guys" content, but since i'm not a voter my opinion in this is just one dude's opinion. i don't think that's ever going away. The first part, about Putin and Nato was the best part.

Back