Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

It's called vocal fry and youtube millenials do it to try and make themselves seem authentic since they don't know how to be authentic since all they've done is watch shows with fake characters in fake worlds so the way they act is like an alien trying to study human behavior and blend in

Explains why the only two television stars that have been elected for president were both Republicans elected on the backs of boomers.

Also explains why they voted against Dr. Oz and football man Herschel. Fooseball coach man Tuberville snuck by them, but only because he's from a shit stain state though

Lol at Katie Britt. Even Alabama doesn't deserve that mess.

So what I’m gathering from a cursory perusal of posts is that it was both a laughable shit show and a meaningful representation of the US on the global stage. Angry red haired step child with too much money and too many rockets of peace.
Got it.
Welcome “newcomers”!

Big star in attendance tonight.
chats-us-representative-lauren-boebert-77898872.jpg

George Santos chats with Colorado Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert ahead of Biden’s third State of the Union address.

Honestly, she wasn't as bad as that Kennedy that drooled all over himself thru the whole thing.

The Trump campaign tentatively agreed to a town-hall on Oct. 22. But then they demanded a third and final debate on Oct. 29, arguing that an Oct. 22 town hall was essentially a rescheduling of next week’s debate.

The Biden campaign rejected the idea of adding another debate day, noting that it was Trump, not Biden, who blew up the Oct. 15 debate by refusing to participate under the rules set by the commission.

Come on bruh. Dude caught Covid, literally refused to do the virtual debate, agreed to reschedule, AND THEN TOOK IT BACK to change the agreement to something else than honoring it when he's the one who caught Covid and why it was moved the first time. He was looking for an out. Pathetic for some who talks so big, he should have been kicking the door in to debate him whenever and however, not trying to change the rules against the commission multiple times and using it as an excuse to back out.
Lolwut? Did you not read your own post before sending?

If there was a UFC fight scheduled, and a couple days before, fighter A said "nah, let's just release training footage instead and my team will edit both and put it out", and fighter B says "no, I can release training footage on my own, I want the fight, so let's have the fight, and if you won't do that, let's reschedule and do it at a different event", and fighter A said "no, I don't want the fight on the original date or a reschedule, I offered to release training footage instead", you would say that fighter B is the one "ducking the fight" and "trying to change the rules"? Who do you think you're convincing with that?

That jackoff slut is as orange as an oompa loompa in that picture
Still better than MTG who looked like Dog the Bounty Hunter dressed as a clown. Look at Biden's reaction.

Johnson asked the Republicans to act with decorum, but MTG couldn't help herself. She doesn't want to be a politician. She wants to be a celebrity.

Pretty fucked up right? Many past presidents used that stage to discuss how they have done a piss poor job and should be replaced.

Or what they were going to do to bring the country together.

It was what I expected. It's what politics are today.

He wants to really do nothing about the border and "yes he wants to take you guns".

Still better than MTG who looked like Dog the Bounty Hunter dressed as a clown. Look at Biden's reaction.

Johnson asked the Republicans to act with decorum, but MTG couldn't help herself. She doesn't want to be a politician. She wants to be a celebrity.

Did she say fuck you?

Would have been better to have "decorum" and have the speaker hold up his speech and tear it up .

The real question is what did the handlers give him to pump him up.

I seen people act like that when they get to their 12th redbull for the afternoon.

Or what they were going to do to bring the country together.

It was what I expected. It's what politics are today.
Neither of the current candidates are capable of uniting anyone.

"yes he wants to take you guns".
My mother used to say "want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster". Sad part is that I was asking for lunch money :(

Back