• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri Prochazka supporters enter here

Sherdog hates alex. Everyone wants him to lose to Ankelaev, Always talking about how he's gifted easy match ups despite the fact he's beaten 5 former champs
Interesting, I see it the other way actually. They hate Magomed so much they don't even want him to have a title shot and love Alex because he beat Izzy. Although Izzy KO'd him, they ignore that.

Any other fighter gets knocked out and they have a weak chin, Alex gets knocked out and it's because of the weight cut.

Reactions: HHJ
Sherdog hates alex.

The majority love the guy.

Its just a few scattered haters. It just stands out as memorable because it seems baffling anyone would dislike the guy.

So its probably he beat some guys they liked and they are in their feelings about it. Not just long time champions like Izzy but even in the leadup to the Hill fight there were a bunch here that was sure that Hill would win and that sure went down in flames.

Although Izzy KO'd him, they ignore that.
Biggest sweetheart on sherdog is whittaker so they dont like to give izzy credit as He put a stop to him.

So its probably he beat some guys they liked and they are in their feelings about it. Not just long time champions like Izzy but even in the leadup to the Hill fight there were a bunch here that was sure that Hill would win and that sure went down in flames.

So bizarre, how people thought hill would do something. The certainty of it all and all this garbage talk about how his "long straight punches" would be too much for him or some thing like he hasn't beaten izzy and a bunch of other strikers before. reeked of desperation.

Also some people dont like their understanding of MMA to be challenged. They dont like a kickboxer coming in and becoming two div champion so quickly. In their mind they want a wrestler to take him down and submit him so "all will be right in the world"

Jiri gets some of that too. He does alot of stuff that your not supposed to do, and has been very successful at it.

"..........yeah...but your still not supposed to!"

Interesting, I see it the other way actually. They hate Magomed so much they don't even want him to have a title shot and love Alex because he beat Izzy. Although Izzy KO'd him, they ignore that.

Any other fighter gets knocked out and they have a weak chin, Alex gets knocked out and it's because of the weight cut.
I see it like you and am quite neutral, lots of Goatan fans, but also see more respect for Magomed than i would expect especially after his shit fight with Jan.

Also lots of Jiri love too. I just think the Poatan fans are more active.

Yo I'm kind of confused cause I saw almost everyone predicting Alex would KO Jiri flat in their first fight, using the simple logic that Alex hits hard and Jiri gets hit. I defended Jiri's style and I still think I was right, but in this fight a lot of people are coming around to Jiri's side even though the stylistic matchup hasn't changed at all. Jiri looked as hittable as ever vs. Rakic, and Alex had his best KO in the UFC so far.

What that made me convinced Jiri had no chance against Alex back then was his catastrophic shoulder injury. It is difficult to recover 100% from it, I thought Jiri's career was done. Jiri's KO against Rakic shows that he still has more in him.

Still think Alex should win, for the reason you already mentioned. The stylistic matchup hasn't changed at all.

I see it like you and am quite neutral, lots of Goatan fans, but also see more respect for Magomed than i would expect especially after his shit fight with Jan.

Also lots of Jiri love too. I just think the Poatan fans are more active.
The funny fact to me is that Jiri have lot more haters..... - One guy buying for his money Lamborghini's, eating tiramisu, acting like he cant speak english.... "Our humble Alex Pereira"

Second one bought little house (shed)... pumping his money into foundation to help sick kids, training all day/all week - not even having gf cuz he "needs to focus on title", trying to speak english and refusing translator.... - "Weird guy Jiri which closed himself in Dark."

BJP foundation - https://www.nadacebjp.cz/pomoc-detem/sbirky

-

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-light-...ion-czech-republic?language_content_entity=en

Last edited:
The funny fact to me is that Jiri have lot more haters..... - One guy buying for his money Lamborghini's, eating tiramisu, acting like he cant speak english.... "Our humble Alex Pereira"

Second one bought little house (shed)... pumping his money into foundation to help sick kids, training all day/all week - not even having gf cuz he "needs to focus on title", trying to speak english and refusing translator.... - "Weird guy Jiri which closed himself in Dark."

BJP foundation - https://www.nadacebjp.cz/pomoc-detem/sbirky

-

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-light-...ion-czech-republic?language_content_entity=en
I find that people who were born poor and get rich are usually the ones spending big. I have no idea into what Jiri was born but I really do like how he carries himself in those regards.

If this existed, African fighters would be unbeatable, that's where voodo and magic come from. this is the biggest nonsense, let's act normal

I find that people who were born poor and get rich are usually the ones spending big. I have no idea into what Jiri was born but I really do like how he carries himself in those regards.
He is basic guy from village. His father died at age of 28 years when Jiri was 3 or 4 years old. - Jiri is not having rich background.

for example this is where Jiri lived before he started to fight for Rizin (timestamped)-

btw this video is absolute gem of Czech mma...

He is basic guy from village. His father died at age of 28 years when Jiri was 3 or 4 years old. - Jiri is not having rich background.

for example this is where Jiri lived before he started to fight for Rizin (timestamped)-

Nice shithole yeah, doesn't say much about how he was born though but if you say village, then village. I'm not critizising the guy I like him.

I'm a Jiri supporter, but not much of a believer. I'd love to see Sherdog implode if Alex loses though. Any time a Sherdog darling goes down I love it.
He’s lost before and Sherdog didn’t implode, see when someone is fighting nothing but champions, former champions and top 5 opponents then the chances of picking up a loss or two along the way increases.

There’s more bitter weirdos that can’t seem to just admit he’s better at MMA than they claimed he would be.

Reactions: HHJ

Thanks for this!

would love him to win
but
i would also love poatan to win just to call out jones and make the fight happen

Back