• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri Prochazka supporters enter here

He’s lost before and Sherdog didn’t implode, see when someone is fighting nothing but champions, former champions and top 5 opponents then the chances of picking up a loss or two along the way increases.

There’s more bitter weirdos that can’t seem to just admit he’s better at MMA than they claimed he would be.
He's the hottest thing on Sherdog at the moment, the platform will be rocked if he loses to Jiri.

Jiri is a stylistic treat for Alex though, so he'll end up winning again.

Too bad Magomed has to be stubborn and try to fight the champ on his terms, because he'd surely beat Alex.

<Kpop775>
Funny thing is, I love Alex as a person. Super good looking dude, talented in many things, and just a fantastic guy in life. It's just I find a majority of his fan base to be delusional. I think he's overrated as a fighter, but that's what makes this place great. Only time will tell!

One thing I will say, he's had one of the best transitions from a one-dimensional sport to the UFC ever.

Father God in the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all
powers associated with it to help Jiri win the UFC Championship. Through the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ, we destroy the works of every
witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. Through the blood of Jesus we
break all their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo,
hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things off of Jiri, his family and all his future generations. Christ has
redeemed him and his family from the curse of the law that he may receive the blessings of Abraham.
Through the blood of Jesus Christ we also bind up and destroy all their spirit-guides, helps, and
shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strengths – stripped of their evil powers
and influence.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit
guides. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze you and
silence you, forbidding you from influencing or strengthening them (the witches or warlocks) in the
name of Jesus, right now!

Please Lord keep our Jiri safe and sound against spell casters. No forgay Jesus.

Jiri will win the UFC LHW Championship belt this Saturday!

Father God in the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all
powers associated with it to help Jiri win the UFC Championship. Through the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ, we destroy the works of every
witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. Through the blood of Jesus we
break all their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo,
hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things off of Jiri, his family and all his future generations. Christ has
redeemed him and his family from the curse of the law that he may receive the blessings of Abraham.
Through the blood of Jesus Christ we also bind up and destroy all their spirit-guides, helps, and
shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strengths – stripped of their evil powers
and influence.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit
guides. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze you and
silence you, forbidding you from influencing or strengthening them (the witches or warlocks) in the
name of Jesus, right now!

Please Lord keep our Jiri safe and sound against spell casters. No forgay Jesus.

Jiri will win the UFC LHW Championship belt this Saturday!

Lol the weeb got KOd again

Well, this didn’t go as I hoped it would. But strangely enough, I’m perfectly fine with it. Jiri was outclassed. There will be other fights.

You are right. "most likely" the truth.

The truth when it comes to creation or what we're apart of is too far beyond our ability to conceieve. To earth we are a grain of sand, and earth that to our solar system, and so out repeated to an infinite level.

There seems to be something going on. I believe to claim it's without a catalyst and without reason or entirely random is generally ignorant. That doesn't mean one has to adopt a belief in golden roads or pearl gates... just that atheism in itself claims to have a truth that all evidence points to the contrary of.

Atheism doesn't make any claims, it's simply not being convinced of theistic systems.

Atheism is the belief of nothingness for nothingness. It's the parent of nihilism. I believe much of the disconnect comes down to ability to conceptualize what a deity would even be. Due to cultural influences we tend to lump all theistic possibility into almost fairy tale like stories. I believe that's why most atheism stands on the foundations of angst rather than logic or reason.

I believe that's why most atheism stands on the foundations of angst rather than logic or reason.

The same angst that has fueled belief in an omnipotent creator and afterlife to conveniently explain things that have troubled humans since we could first think?

Back