JDS -- Jones Derangement Syndrome

Rationality

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones Derangement Syndrome. I see otherwise solid MMA fans talking about how Jones is ducking an apparent all-time great (who knew?) In TOM ASPINALL.
Aspinall is an exciting fighter but he's a nobody. Let's be honest. That's not his fault. But fans who talk about him are exhibiting Jones Derangement Syndrome, plain and simple. There are almost no threads about Aspinall on this forum. He gets no coverage in the media. He's just your latest hope, for some reason, to beat Jon Jones. Many of you come across as nuts in these discussions!
Have a nice day.

There's only one JDS

Junior_dos_Santos.jpg

it just makes sense to fight the interim champ. i get that the Stipe fight was cancelled by Jones' injury and its not like Jones intended to hurt himself. its just a really unfortunate delay.
but Tom has proven himself to be worthy of challenging for the undisputed. he beat some pretty good opposition on his way up. UFC obviously wants him to defend right now while Jones is out, so if Tom wins his interim defense then i say make the fight with Jones. hopefully the Stipe fight happens sooner rather than later - still no guarantee Jones wins that even though he's got a good chance.

TS projecting his own issues.

Imagine still making excuses for Picto boy. Guy is determined to fight the rigor mortising corpse of grandpa Miocic, over the top contenders.
I have no issues to project.
Sherdog in general barely even talks about Aspinall. This is a fact.

Tom almost gets no coverage on this forum? dude there's literally a thread on here about Tom that is well over 10 pages long.

Tom almost gets no coverage on this forum? dude there's literally a thread on here about Tom that is well over 10 pages long.
He got a thread!
That puts him up there with Rin Nakai!
But seriously where would you rank him all-time among MMA heavyweights? Maybe #4?

Back