Media Jamahal wants to fight UFC champ Alex at 205-pounds

I'd love to watch this fight.

get er done dana.

I'm definitely skeptical. Hill is a blast to watch and I'm enjoying his run immensely, but his swang-and-bang approach would have him hearing Miles Davis solos on the canvas within the first 40 seconds or so. Pereira is much too technical a counter-striker for his game

I'm pretty sure he hasn't been getting his KOs because of swinging widely....he knows what he is doing.

NeglectedVapidCuscus-size_restricted.gif

WarmheartedSelfreliantAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

He says he’ll knock him out, but he’ll probably shoot foe the td

Would be a bad night for hill. He isn’t nearly ready for someone who can strike like pereira

Jamal does have the best hands at 205, it would be interesting

Hill is the living proof that power is mostly genetic.

Dude has a horrible dadbod and looks like he hasn't done a pushup in his life.
I wonder if he's got dense bones or muscle mass or something. He's not super explosive or even has great technique. They should do studies on these guys physiques to see what makes them hit so hard compared to other people

Poatan is only interested in trying to fight WWs at 205, sorry Hill.
I am tried of fighters calling out people in their weight class at a higher weight class that suits them. Nunes did this over and over. If you want to move up, do it, but only call out fighters in that weight class.

Jamil would end up having sweet dreams after eating Poaton's vicious left hook.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't been getting his KOs because of swinging widely....he knows what he is doing.

NeglectedVapidCuscus-size_restricted.gif

WarmheartedSelfreliantAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Because defensive geniuses like Johnny Walker and Jimmy Crute show the technical prowess of Jamahal….

<28>

Hill is the living proof that power is mostly genetic.

Dude has a horrible dadbod and looks like he hasn't done a pushup in his life.
His dad bod is throwing you off. His shoulders and arms aren't too bad and definitely don't match the dad bod.

Missing weight one time doesn't change someone's weight class. I'm not mad at you for this post, just...disappointed.
I'm just messing with that guy mainly.

But if he missed by 8 lbs that's pretty bad. No one knows if he can be a WW again.

I don't have a girlfriend. Remind your boyfriend he fights at 185, not 205 and is asking to fight a guy who fought in the 170s at 205.

Let me know when his dick is out of your ass so you can answer
Haha I'm messing with you. Don't get too upset.

Khamzat said he'd fight at any weight at any time and win 3 belts. He put that out there.

I’d watch that, Hill is legit dangerous with his hands and has a granite chin. Bruno Silva was tagging Alex, I could see Hill putting him down in a dogfight.

Alex was never in danger against Bruno. There was a couple of times Alex trolled him during the fight.

Saw jdawg walk right by me in the crowd. Looks like she's having a good time

Back