Media Jamahal wants to fight UFC champ Alex at 205-pounds

Alex was never in danger against Bruno. There was a couple of times Alex trolled him during the fight.

Bruno tagged him numerous times, go watch the fight again. I think Alex had a bad cut though so he wasn’t in top shape.

Bruno tagged him numerous times, go watch the fight again. I think Alex had a bad cut though so he wasn’t in top shape.

I watched the fight 3x. Bruno hit with a body shot and Alex brushed it off with his right hand and then threw a straight with that right hand. Bruno threw a head which Alex blocked and he just stood there and looked at Bruno basically saying "come on bro". Then in the 3rd round, Bruno threw a hook and missed. Alex stood there and turned his head sideway to look, implying "where you punching, dude?".

Khamzat is a huge name.

Pereira ain't fighting Hill at 205 on short notice. There risk to reward ratio is nonexistent.

Some of these call outs are so fucking delusional.

I am tried of fighters calling out people in their weight class at a higher weight class that suits them. Nunes did this over and over. If you want to move up, do it, but only call out fighters in that weight class.
You can thank Conor McGregor for that trend.

Hill is still improving but Alex would eat him alive at any weight they meet at currently.

Back