Media Jamahal wants to fight UFC champ Alex at 205-pounds

I'm definitely skeptical. Hill is a blast to watch and I'm enjoying his run immensely, but his swang-and-bang approach would have him hearing Miles Davis solos on the canvas within the first 40 seconds or so. Pereira is much too technical a counter-striker for his game

I think it's interesting, but hill has looked good against guys that are nowhere near alex's level in striking department. Plus hill is normally the bigger guy

I'm definitely skeptical. Hill is a blast to watch and I'm enjoying his run immensely, but his swang-and-bang approach would have him hearing Miles Davis solos on the canvas within the first 40 seconds or so. Pereira is much too technical a counter-striker for his game
Levels. He hasn't fought or sparred with anyone with that striking level yet. Many are just like him until they actually are in the cage/ring with someone with that striking level, then they see there are levels to it.

Everyone always has a puncher's chance if they have KO power, but high level strikers know how to minimize that outcome. If it was that simple people with punching power can just go into boxing or kickboxing and win titles easily. It isn't that simple/easy and you need more than just punching power when you fight high/elite level fighters.

I’d watch that, Hill is legit dangerous with his hands and has a granite chin. Bruno Silva was tagging Alex, I could see Hill putting him down in a dogfight.

Alex is a new Champion with only a couple fights in the UFC. Trolling Chimaev about a 205 fight is funny; but this early in his UFC career I only want to see him at MW unless he is vacating and moving up.

Jamahal only has a puncher's chance. He doesn't have the technique to win prolonged exchanges. I think he can drop to MW but LHW is more suited for his skillset. He has a little pudge on him.

I never like these sort of callouts, they aren't serious they are simply designed to get the persons name out in the media.

That being said...
Alex round 1 KO.

Hill has a punchers chance for sure, he’s too sloppy. He also leaves his chin up when he gets wild. Pereira probably ko’s him within 2

Back