Interview with the Real Colby, Talks About His Bad-Guy Character, and Other Things

9-1 UFC interim champ and fighting for the belt... if he loses gets cut?
Some people are just crazy lol

<Dany07> Look @You thinking 9-1 and a UFC interim belt he won from no one and didn't even unify, got jumped over by a guy actually willing to fight the champ without excuse and take the belt. Colby ain't no real fan draw he's a act I've seen UFC cut much better than him and after he gets his ass crushed this Saturday we'll see how he fights out his contract or not..?

Except there is thing called the stock market and all of the regulations that Trump has lifted off of American companies.

Obama's economy made an exclusive group of already wealthy coastal elites even wealthier. Trump's economy is making EVERYONE money. Go check your 401k boss, I think you'll be pleased. It's the single biggest reason he is going to get re-elected, that and the fact that normal people that don't live online are well beyond sick of hearing people bitch and moan about Trump. People who normally vote Democrat are going to vote for this dude because they hate what the Left is becoming.

Trump is what happens when you put identity politics and insane shit like transgender bathrooms as talking points for your political ideology. The majority of Democrats would be considered Conservatives by the large minority of the party that is frothing at the mouth fucking crazy. Congrats, 5 for 45.

Context matters my friend. Obama took over in the middle of the worst economic crisis since the depression. Whereas Trump took over in the middle of a period of growth. Like I mentioned before, like a new boss taking credit for the work done before he got on the job. It’d be disingenuous to not admit 44 had more heavy lifting to do in his first 3 years than 45.

That said, I agree with your last point. Democrats continue to get caught up in bullshit that doesn’t matter and have become their own worst enemies at the moment. They got in bed with H Clinton to rig the last primaries and haven’t recovered since. It’s almost like they didn’t learn anything from Obama on how to be a candidate and run campaigns.

I wonder if the Trump crowd will notice he's implicitly saying that wearing the hat and hanging out with the Trumps makes you an asshole.

candace owens show?? hahahahah

lol @ Colby getting cut... Dana be like this when Trump is ringside in Bellator:

HIA9u9t.png

They were not completely off the main point was shown! That tittle fights bring any kind of fighter close to those amounts. Now you can say numbers are off all you want but deep down you know what was the point of it ;) !

His earnings after the tittle fight have stayed close to a to 10-15 fighter def not a no02 ranked contender. Even JIM MILLER MADE MORE :p!!!
What loss? Well i guess you havent been watching the same sport!! No point discussing further with you!
Thanks for the candies, have some cool aid, perhaps it will bring you back to senses!!
What is this verbal garbage... an attempt to throw zingers while drunk?

Dude, the reason i can say ur numbers are wrong all i want is cause they dont match anything published anywhere by anyone, they arent even close!
No idea how jim miller is relevant or what ur making a tongue face.

His earnings have not stayed 10-15, in fact they are ten times that, and you would have realized it if you actually read the OP... which none of u people seem to do here.

Stop talking out ur ass and actually prove what your saying.

Oh, and I hate koolaid. processed sugar garbage.

Never thought I´d live to see people triggered by hats

Armbands with the Nazi symbol triggers people.

It is not the hat that triggers people it is who and what the hat represents that triggers people.

The problem is it seems like Colby has allowed this character to actually take over the “real Colby.” I honestly can’t get passed him mocking the death of another man, claiming he was in hell. That’s just horrible, disgusting.

The pool of blood talk, the filthy animals, the incidents in the past — I could justify — that’s just too far. I couldn’t imagine a decent person saying that about someone another person was very close with.

What is this verbal garbage... an attempt to throw zingers while drunk?

Dude, the reason i can say ur numbers are wrong all i want is cause they dont match anything published anywhere by anyone, they arent even close!
No idea how jim miller is relevant or what ur making a tongue face.

His earnings have not stayed 10-15, in fact they are ten times that, and you would have realized it if you actually read the OP... which none of u people seem to do here.

Stop talking out ur ass and actually prove what your saying.

Oh, and I hate koolaid. processed sugar garbage.

You still going??? Hahaha
Man you are delusional 10 times the earnings hahahahahah!!
OK man if its so important live in your bubble and keep thinking colby is a draw!!

And about the numbers you still don't get the main idea so keep blabbering and go wear a red hat!!

You still going??? Hahaha
Man you are delusional 10 times the earnings hahahahahah!!
OK man if its so important live in your bubble and keep thinking colby is a draw!!

And about the numbers you still don't get the main idea so keep blabbering and go wear a red hat!!
Wow...
*pats you on back and walks away slowly*

Lol so suprising he seems respectful when speaking to other moron trump slaves.

Funny how a hat triggers people so damn much.

It doesn’t trigger me. It’s just an ugly ass hat. It’s funny if anything. They couldn’t have designed something better than that cheap looking thing?

Who cares? Does it bother you that much? The trump stump is probably the most palatable of his antics. It’s kinda funny and it works.

You seem really worked up. I just said that the hat is stupid, as it is. Calm down and go talk to someone else, ant brain.

It doesn’t trigger me. It’s just an ugly ass hat. It’s funny if anything. They couldn’t have designed something better than that cheap looking thing?

It goes well with the cheap suit.

I read sections of this interview but the parts I read are Colby saying that he is into entertainment. I didn't read anything saying he is just playing a character, trolling or faking anything (if Im wrong then someone will quote it to me, I'm sure). I've read some of the statements Colby made and a lot of it, like talking about a deceased man being in hell, seem more like Colby took the filter off what he really thinks and he's just being up front about it.

He is, however, wearing that stupid hat.
What's stupid about it? And i'm asking for a meaningful answer not just "orange man bad" npc drivel .

Everyone's entitled to have their opinion on politics, and your opinion isn't more important than anyone else's we all get 1 vote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back