Colby Clears Up “I was in character.”

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
In the last embedded, the editors captioned Colby as saying “I was in character.” There was a thread about this and debate whether he said “I was in character” or “You thought I was a character.”

In the post fight press conference Colby was asked about this. Colby said he said “You thought I was a character” as in this is the real him and not an act.

So there you go, according to Colby, that’s him at heart.

Last edited:
In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different

TBF even if it is just a camera persona it really doesn't make him any less of an idiot.
In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different
Who have you seen defending Leon's father as opposed to simply calling Colby a cunt?

TBF even if it is just a camera persona it really doesn't make him any less of an idiot.
This is the part no one seems to get. "It's all an act, bro!" Yeah? And fuck him for the act, why is that so hard to understand?

Who have you seen defending Leon's father as opposed to simply calling Colby a cunt?
Brigfa's braindead, don't worry about his fantasies.

I think most of the people, my general impression - not fact, is they are not defending Leon’s criminal dad.. they are saying it’s a cheap low hanging fruit blow to Leon who is the son of the criminal and doesn’t seem to be a criminal. He seems to be a decent bloke who works hard and takes care of his family. Don’t think people would care if Leon’s dad was sitting across from Colby and Colby talked shit to him.. though I have a feeling Colby wouldn’t.

its an act and if you think otherwise you're a fucking moron. no offense
I think it started off as an act, but over time the lines for Colby have become blurred. I think a big part of it was an act, but some of Colby’s character and personality is in his act. There has to be or he couldn’t “ramp it up to 11” as he says. A guy like Lawler, WB, Shavkat etc couldn’t do that act because any part of that act isn’t in their character or personality. Over time I think the act has more or less become a part of Colby’s identity and self.. all baseless opinion of course, but that’s how I see it. Don’t think it’s an either or anymore, but rather a both and.

This is the part no one seems to get. "It's all an act, bro!" Yeah? And fuck him for the act, why is that so hard to understand?
Whenever I post on sherdog that Colby is a braindead idiot, it's obviously just an act to get likes. Everyone who doesn't get this is a braindead idiot.

( For the notice if I ever say something you like, it's because I'm being genuine, but for all the other things, just don't hold me accountable. Idiot.)

<{1-7}>

Why dipahits? Like yeah, everyone knows who was father od fighter xyz

Whenever I post on sherdog that Colby is a braindead idiot, it's obviously just an act to get likes. Everyone who doesn't get this is a braindead idiot.

( For the notice if I ever say something you like, it's because I'm being genuine, but for all the other things, just don't hold me accountable. Idiot.)

<{1-7}>
( @Mohawk Banditó : I just read that post again and I’m just realizing that the tone could easily be misinterpreted, but you know I wouldn’t say or insinuate anything bad to you right ? It was a bad joke, sorry lol)

He was saying “though it was a character”. He wasn’t admitting to playing a character.

In the last embedded, the editors captioned Colby as saying “I was in character.” There was a thread about this and debate whether he said “I was in character” or “You thought I was a character.”

In the post fight press conference Colby was asked about this. Colby said he said “You thought I was a character” as in this is the real him and not an act.

So there you go, according to Colby, that’s him at heart.
He mentioned his dad was a sex trafficker and murderer. It’s justified

Back