Colby Clears Up “I was in character.”

Or maybe.... the good guy persona he puts is the act? Didn't this cross any of his defenders brains? Like if you can spew the most deranged stuff under "a character", chances are, you are a dick and that "character" is just your tool to express yourself.

Like if they ever lower consent/legal age to 10 and half the population starts fucking kids, those guys were never morally good, they just put up a +18only persona because they didnt get the green light before.

You don’t typically get a Statue of Liberty and constitution tattoo just as a bit.

Colby needs a new schtick his MAGA gimmick is old.
The only thing left to do is go compleltey leftist. Trump abandoned him as did most of his fans.

It's a character guys. I don't know what he said, but it is.

That doesn't excuse it though - he might not be a true to heart scumbag, but even feigning as a scumbag is enough to be one. You don't say things like that to another man.

Reactions: HHJ
It's a character guys. I don't know what he said, but it is.

That doesn't excuse it though - he might not be a true to heart scumbag, but even feigning as a scumbag is enough to be one. You don't say things like that to another man.
He even doubled down on it afterward. That was a choice he made,and he's sticking with it,so that's simply a reality.

Of course its an act...but he crossed a line with Leon that just should never be crossed. Fuck Colby.

He even doubled down on it afterward. That was a choice he made,and he's sticking with it,so that's simply a reality.

I think someday after his career we may see a totally different Colby and maybe he'll even talk about it. He can't keep up the charade forever. People forget what he was like before the character. No excuse for it though.

Here is an example for people who forget.. just look at how different he is acting.

I think someday after his career we may see a totally different Colby and maybe he'll even talk about it. He can't keep up the charade forever. People forget what he was like before the character. No excuse for it though.

Here is an example for people who forget.. just look at how different he is acting.

He is standing by his statements and actions. So I just dont care either way.

This is how I feel

Colby mentioning Leon's dad wasn't nice. It was cold. It was calculated. It was going low instead of going high.

But it isn't that bad. Leon's dad was a piece of shit. On top of that, losing your POS father at 13 and all that was 20 years ago and MUCH worse than someone saying mean words to you. Gotta put it in perspective.

In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different

You legit have a negative I.Q bud

> colby is playing a character to piss you off
> well i hate him for playing the character!

you’ve given him 3 title shots. there are like 10 threads about him on the main page. do you ever get tired of giving him exactly what he wants?

That persona, as awful as it is, worked out exceptionally well for him in his career and here we are days after the event still talking about it.
If you can’t see how effective his character has been then no offense, you’re an idiot.
Oh I can see that clearly alright. But if you think that was the point of my post then, no offense but you're an idiot.

In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different
are you really marking out for Colby's character like some kind of 8-year-old watching The Ultimate Warrior? Do you have your Colby action figure yet?

Reactions: HHJ
Nobody is defending Leon's father. Not sure how you don't see its not Leon's father who was attacked. Leon's father being a good or bad guy has nothing to do it. Colby using the murder of Leon's father to "Get in his head" or to "Sell the fight" is the issue. It shows Colby as a person is a true P.O.S. and if you don't understand that then you are in need of some help as a human being.
100% agree. In case Colby or anyone else hadn't noticed Leon's dad is dead. So i don't think what Colby says has any effect on him.
And Leon has always been a decent guy.

So there is ONE video of him acting like a normal guy and 100 where he is a complete tool. But the single video is the one showing the real Colby.

It must be nice to be able to act like a complete tool and bitch only to be able to excuse it all with " I am in character"

You don't have to defend the father to realize that mocking someone for their dad dying is a real POS thing to do even if the father was a POS himself. And I'm definitely not taking Colby's word on anything. Leon's father could've been a saint and Colby's dumb trolling ass would say some bullshit like that anyway.

Reactions: lsa
The only thing left to do is go compleltey leftist. Trump abandoned him as did most of his fans.
I'm normally so through with gimmicks, but if Colby went all pro-Hamás with weird pronoums and discovers he's a Mexican like Ferguson, I'd laugh.
Bender.gif

In the last embedded, the editors captioned Colby as saying “I was in character.” There was a thread about this and debate whether he said “I was in character” or “You thought I was a character.”

In the post fight press conference Colby was asked about this. Colby said he said “You thought I was a character” as in this is the real him and not an act.

So there you go, according to Colby, that’s him at heart.
I wanted to believe it was an act, and he's actually a decent person.

But him actually dick riding Trump with that bizarre rambling after losing was just, pathetic and makes me wonder if he believes any of the shit hes espousing.

Back