Colby Clears Up “I was in character.”

Colby is better character actor than these Hollywood chuds
too bad he’s got no hands

The people in this thread, defending colby, are one big "because of, therefore . . . "

colby's 'character' doesn't work if he doesn't win. just like any other polarizing athlete in combat sports

it's really that simple

He mentioned his dad was a sex trafficker and murderer. It’s justified

None of that is Colby's business and its has nothing to do with his and Leon's fight...thats what makes it a POS move....

No1 is saying Leon's dad wasnt a bad guy...we are saying whether or not he was he's still Leon's father and throwing out personal attacks on your opponents family deceased or living is pussy shit...if your gunna talk shit ..talk about the man your gunna fight not a dead man who can't defend himself...

Classless move... Doesnt matter what man Leon's dad was...it wasn't Colby's place to speak on it

I love all the people just blindly believing Colby about Leon's Dad being a human trafficker, without any proof. Also, even if it is true, is Leon not supposed to feel emotions about his Dad?

It isn't really about his dad though is it? It's about disrespect to Leon, who by all accounts is a decent human being.

In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different
what ever his background, its still his Dad...
Leon’s father’s antics aren’t really relevant it’s Colby’s lack of class that people have an issue with, Leon isn’t responsible for what his father did and Leon still has the same feelings towards him regardless
summed it up perfectly, its still his Dad and you can tell he was genuinely cut up about it.

Reactions: lsa
In the last embedded, the editors captioned Colby as saying “I was in character.” There was a thread about this and debate whether he said “I was in character” or “You thought I was a character.”

In the post fight press conference Colby was asked about this. Colby said he said “You thought I was a character” as in this is the real him and not an act.

So there you go, according to Colby, that’s him at heart.
You don’t typically get a Statue of Liberty and constitution tattoo just as a bit.

Colby needs a new schtick his MAGA gimmick is old.

In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different
I heard him say that too, does anyone have any info about this simply out of curiosity now.

I feel bad for Colby. Leon was very mean to him. We already knew Leon was a way better striker but Leon had to go be a trolling jackass and wrestlefuck the grappler and almost sub him as well. Completely disrespectful troll act by Leon to outclass him at his own game. You know he could have just rode out the 50-45 or even went for the striking finish but he intentionally trolled Colby by wrestlefucking him in the later rounds when he was up high on the score cards.

Colby just a troll on the mic. But in the actual fight Leon is the far bigger disrespectful troll. Colby's just the poor guy who keeps getting bullied by the better fighters.

TBF even if it is just a camera persona it really doesn't make him any less of an idiot.

Who have you seen defending Leon's father as opposed to simply calling Colby a cunt?
That persona, as awful as it is, worked out exceptionally well for him in his career and here we are days after the event still talking about it.
If you can’t see how effective his character has been then no offense, you’re an idiot.

I feel bad for Colby. Leon was very mean to him. We already knew Leon was a way better striker but Leon had to go be a trolling jackass and wrestlefuck the grappler and almost sub him as well. Completely disrespectful troll act by Leon to outclass him at his own game. You know he could have just rode out the 50-45 or even went for the striking finish but he intentionally trolled Colby by wrestlefucking him in the later rounds when he was up high on the score cards.

Colby just a troll on the mic. But in the actual fight Leon is the far bigger disrespectful troll. Colby's just the poor guy who keeps getting bullied by the better fighters.
Based off of merit, Colby has no business in the title picture even once, let alone 4 times.
Disrespect is the name of his game and his rehearsed lines have gotten him opportunities, money, and fame that he would never have attained otherwise.
He’s a piece of shit, but a clever one that has made the most of his opportunities.
Whether he wins or loses, people are invested in his fights and that is the name of the game.

No one is defending his father,they are pissed that Colby would stoop so low as to use someones father's murder as a way to disrespect someone. Losing a father is a traumatic experience for a teenager,regardless of what he's done,and that was a shitty low class pussy fucking thing for Colby to bring that up.

That persona, as awful as it is, worked out exceptionally well for him in his career and here we are days after the event still talking about it.
If you can’t see how effective his character has been then no offense, you’re an idiot.
It's 2 days after the fight and you're still sucking Covington's dick

Give it a rest already.

Back