Colby Clears Up “I was in character.”

In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different
I haven't heard anyone defend Leon's father. I've heard ppl defend Leon for having Colby bring up his father's supposed fate after death out of the blue.

I don't know if Leon's father was really a sex trafficker or not but I'm NOT going to take Colby's word at a post-fight presser as proof. I do know that Colby wasn't discussing sex trafficking or Leon's father before he brought his death up out of the blue to insult Leon. Leon is not responsible for whatever his father might or might not have been - he didn't raise his father. Colby used that because he could - not because he's any defender of sex-trafficked humans.

It was an opportunistically scummy move. Like almost everything Colby does.

Reactions: lsa
Colby is the biggest troll and only using Trump. Lol.

In the post fight press conference he said Leon's father was a sex trafficker so if that's true then people defending the father are the real dipshits.
And what's funny is he always fights against a fighters with criminal fathers, Usman's was no different
You have to be in character too for saying shit this dumb

Reactions: lsa
Back