Interview with the Real Colby, Talks About His Bad-Guy Character, and Other Things

You are right, the Winner of UFC 1 got 50k!!

On the serious note, you are bringing up a fight form 2012 as a comparison!!!
Look at the purses of fighters for interim belts the last 2-4 years! Gastelum 250k after the loss 60k, Wonderboy for his bouts with Woodley 250k then dow to 100k, Kevin Lee 280 for bout against tony 140 after that, please stop just dissing missinformation or these bs like facts!!!
Ofc some fighters are getting paid much more than that but they are the ones that they bring $$$$
The fact that Colby is not getting paid by that is simple people dont care enough to watch him, if they did he would make some real $$$ and not 100k after robbie fight!
As the sport grows checks are getting fatter!!!
gastlum has never made 250k. He did make 230 (israel) droped to a 165k (till). Gastlum had 90k (ellenberger) then 21k in woodley loss then 60k in Nate. I think that's where u got those numbers mixed. Regardless, and ironically, you should get your facts str8 first before telling others.
There was never anything odd about the change in Gastlum's earning pace.

Not gonna google the wonderboy earnings too, as debunking the first example was enough.

ALSO, why ar eyou showing me numbers dropping down? My whole thread is about stock suddenly rising up. You are confused bro, chill, have a kit kat.

gastlum has never made 250k. He did make 230 (israel) droped to a 165k (till). Gastlum had 90k (ellenberger) then 21k in woodley loss then 60k in Nate. I think that's where u got those numbers mixed. Regardless, and ironically, you should get your facts str8 first before telling others.
There was never anything odd about the change in Gastlum's earning pace.

Not gonna google the wonderboy earnings too, as debunking the first example was enough.

ALSO, why ar eyou showing me numbers dropping down? My whole thread is about stock suddenly rising up. You are confused bro, chill, have a kit kat.

Well i ate my Kit Kat and guess what!! You still have no idea what are you talking about!
Well maybe the numbers are abit off cause i didnt have the time to google the excact amounts!! Half of the amounts are incorect as many athleti comisions dont reaelase them!

Main reason Colby got this money only cause it was a Tittle shot and thats what i have been trying to explain!! See he went back down in pay after that fight! See him get bellator money next year after he loses to Marty :p

Well i ate my Kit Kat and guess what!! You still have no idea what are you talking about!
Well maybe the numbers are abit off cause i didnt have the time to google the excact amounts!! Half of the amounts are incorect as many athleti comisions dont reaelase them!

Main reason Colby got this money only cause it was a Tittle shot and thats what i have been trying to explain!! See he went back down in pay after that fight! See him get bellator money next year after he loses to Marty :p
I googled... my numbers were right. ur shifts(from number to number) were completely off and far... and if we cant trust theire releases then there's no point in us discussing shit either.

Colby's shit stayed up at the hundreds of thousands after that loss. that's alot more than anything he ever earned combined including the limonade stand at age 11. here's a mars bar, and a snicker.

To be fair, the 2 dumb hoes on both sides of the fake UFC belt distract a lot from the stupid hat.
His MAGA schtick is such a successful strategy that his journeyman teammate made 5 times more money to get an even faker belt against a semi-retired skinny fat LW journeyman.

There's a moral to the story written in your post some place. Colby had to change who he was to stay employed. Masvidal just had to be Masvidal and stay real to get paid and gain even more fans. Funny thing is if he takes a massive beating Saturday night he still might get cut.

I googled... my numbers were right. ur shifts(from number to number) were completely off and far... and if we cant trust theire releases then there's no point in us discussing shit either.

Colby's shit stayed up at the hundreds of thousands after that loss. that's alot more than anything he ever earned combined including the limonade stand at age 11. here's a mars bar, and a snicker.

They were not completely off the main point was shown! That tittle fights bring any kind of fighter close to those amounts. Now you can say numbers are off all you want but deep down you know what was the point of it ;) !

His earnings after the tittle fight have stayed close to a to 10-15 fighter def not a no02 ranked contender. Even JIM MILLER MADE MORE :p!!!
What loss? Well i guess you havent been watching the same sport!! No point discussing further with you!
Thanks for the candies, have some cool aid, perhaps it will bring you back to senses!!

That hat doesn't promote hatred and divisiveness.
Neither does the phrase make america great again lol. Just alludes to less big brother and more family and community. Nothing hateful about that. Fake news made it a symbol of hate.

There's a moral to the story written in your post some place. Colby had to change who he was to stay employed. Masvidal just had to be Masvidal and stay real to get paid and gain even more fans. Funny thing is if he takes a massive beating Saturday night he still might get cut.

9-1 UFC interim champ and fighting for the belt... if he loses gets cut?
Some people are just crazy lol

I'm not watching the whole thing, so he doesn't do the fake gimmick persona at all in this interview?

The American economy was on the upswing before Trump was elected. Trump claiming black Americans doing better under his presidency is like you working and your department is doing well, then a new boss comes in and tries to take all the credit. These people are retarded.

Last edited:
c'mon everyone!

HKWMUMUEQY4RBB55W4VZMNY2XE.jpg
Huuummm....
0DBAA5A5-BD16-43A6-AA7A-BCFE3F9564C2.gif

The American economy was on the upswing before Trump was elected. Trump started claiming black Americans doing better under his presidency is like you working and your department is doing well, then a new boss comes in and tries to take all the credit. These people are retarded.

Except there is thing called the stock market and all of the regulations that Trump has lifted off of American companies.

Obama's economy made an exclusive group of already wealthy coastal elites even wealthier. Trump's economy is making EVERYONE money. Go check your 401k boss, I think you'll be pleased. It's the single biggest reason he is going to get re-elected, that and the fact that normal people that don't live online are well beyond sick of hearing people bitch and moan about Trump. People who normally vote Democrat are going to vote for this dude because they hate what the Left is becoming.

Trump is what happens when you put identity politics and insane shit like transgender bathrooms as talking points for your political ideology. The majority of Democrats would be considered Conservatives by the large minority of the party that is frothing at the mouth fucking crazy. Congrats, 5 for 45.

I'm not watching the whole thing, so he doesn't do the fake gimmick persona at all in this interview?
I just watched the whole interview. He doesn’t do his gimmick at all. He goes into the back story of how the entire persona came about. It’s a good interview if you want to see Colby be himself. It was a little cringe because it felt like watching two people on a first date that was going decently well, but other than that aspect there were a lot of interesting points made by both of them, in addition to Colby giving insight as to why and how this gimmick began and continues.

Man, putting the Trump stuff aside... Colby is starting to win me over... Still going for Usman since he's a fellow African but wouldn't be bothered if Colby takes it

I like this interviewer. Not many will, but I agree with a whole lot of what they are saying.

I am not gonna lie. It was a HUGE struggle to make my son a man. He was on the verge of being a snowflake most of his teenage years. And let me be clear, the kid was tough, got kicked out of 4 schools for fighting, but was far from a man. Now he raked in his issues, has taken life serious, owns his mistakes, doing well in College, and just found his way. But by no fucking means did the school system help him do it!

Back