Interview with the Real Colby, Talks About His Bad-Guy Character, and Other Things

I am amazed!!

Ahhh here we go again!!!
Listen he fought for the interim belt so he got the basic contenders pay.

I am amazed!!

Ahhh here we go again!!!
Listen he fought for the interim belt so he got the basic contenders pay.
Basic what? Benson winning the title from frankie got him only 117k for the real belt, even with his reebok sponsorship he didn't earn as much as colby did there. not even 30% of it.

https://thesportsdaily.com/2018/06/08/colby-covington-career-earnings-fox11/

Even when his reebok sponsorship money stopped it didnt make a damn difference lol

Crazy little social media phenomenon like that are interesting. My fav and most amaizing one is Mike Perry denying a handshake at a weight in, his star power suddenly rises to sherdog fanclub and twitter memes level... we didnt even see the guy fight yet.

I might take a course on social marketing strategy for fun after this.
Perry didnt just deny a handshake, he screamed woohoo, thought I was your friend? Or something like that. It was hilarious, no one saw it coming

Edit: found the clip, plus he high fives all the ring girls hahaha

c'mon everyone!

HKWMUMUEQY4RBB55W4VZMNY2XE.jpg

https://thesportsdaily.com/2018/06/08/colby-covington-career-earnings-fox11/

Even when his reebok sponsorship money stopped it didnt make a damn difference lol

Crazy little social media phenomenon like that are interesting. My fav and most amaizing one is Mike Perry denying a handshake at a weight in, his star power suddenly rises to sherdog fanclub and twitter memes level... we didnt even see the guy fight yet.

I might take a course on social marketing strategy for fun after this.

Like you I'm impressed he's earning so much. Then how come he hasn't managed to get laid yet?

If that's supposed to indicate triggered then it's a utter fail. I'm Canadian we laugh at Trump much like our Prime Minister...

Basic what? Benson winning the title from frankie got him only 117k for the real belt, even with his reebok sponsorship he didn't earn as much as colby did there. not even 30% of it.

You are right, the Winner of UFC 1 got 50k!!

On the serious note, you are bringing up a fight form 2012 as a comparison!!!
Look at the purses of fighters for interim belts the last 2-4 years! Gastelum 250k after the loss 60k, Wonderboy for his bouts with Woodley 250k then dow to 100k, Kevin Lee 280 for bout against tony 140 after that, please stop just dissing missinformation or these bs like facts!!!
Ofc some fighters are getting paid much more than that but they are the ones that they bring $$$$
The fact that Colby is not getting paid by that is simple people dont care enough to watch him, if they did he would make some real $$$ and not 100k after robbie fight!
As the sport grows checks are getting fatter!!!

What a fake, big surprise.

America is a joke

Back