Media Ian Garry Wants to Fight Neal, Colby, Sean by the end of the year and Says all the Hate He Received is Cause He's Just Successful

Bro is going to have a hard time getting past Geoff. Colby would probably drown him.

he would never be able to handle a press conference against strickland or colby. mouth sores would be flaring up like crazy

Ian Herpes Gary Machado just needs to shut his diseased mouth

untitled-design-5.jpg

Last edited:
He came talking shit and cannot handle the heat
I would put $100 on him getting ill because he was stressed with all the media and talk, he has brought it on himself
In the interview he is upset and emotional but is trying to hide it, I think the media storm will not get any better for him any time soon

The guy has to record this in his kitchen, an empty kitchen at that, with a vegan shirt, his stupid pierced heart hand tatoo and two pics with him laying around to excuse how he wormed out of the last event ...

<Hendricks02>

He's already a lot more proven than Till was. Maybe someone like Thomas Almeida who tore through everyone until he tore through no one.
Uh... What are you talking about till beat a still got some juice wonderboy ... What has garry done?

Uh... What are you talking about till beat a still got some juice wonderboy ... What has garry done?
Till got a very questionable decision over Wonderboy. Even then, by that point a win over Magny and D-Rod count for more to me. He looked better in each of those fights than Till did against anyone other than Cerrone. Who else is there on Till's entire resume? A shell of Gastellum?

Also I bet he would of stayed healthy if he ate some steak

That's also probably the worst beard I ever seen in my life.

The twelve hairs don't even bother to try symmetry.

At this point I'm pretty sure he is directly drinking witched piss.

he gets hate not because he's successful, but because he’s cocky, white, and successful. he also makes himself an easy target and gets upset. imo he’s not cut out for the life of a heel. he should just keep his nose clean and win.
Yup. Same thing for Aljo, but black

Great fighter, very skilled and growing impressively.

But every time he talks it's just pure cringe - I don't think I've dis-liked a fighter in a long time as much as him, and it has nothing to do with his wife or anything like that.

He's what we all imagine would happen if a try-hard Conor fanboy got good at fighting - recycled trash talk, complete lack of charisma, inability to read the room when speaking, infallible, loves to hear himself speak, etc.

I actually really enjoy watching him fight, but for the foreseeable future I'll always be rooting for him to lose.

He is so unlikable, delusional. Acted like such a jerk to Geoff and Neil, I mean he made Neils life a hell and can't even say sorry for it, but when someone mentions him and his wife he talks about suing. Copying Conor, his wifes video "clarifying" things where she came of as such a narcissist, it doesn't really matter what is completely true or not (wag and ex living with them), it's the complete asshole-aura.. He also said in an interview before this that the hate he gets isn't real, because people who are at the fights are there for him, they fly there to see him, basically every hater is a troll. He shouldn't visit Kevin Hollands social media..
Really hoping Geoff KOs him, but I don't think it will humble him. I do however think his wife would leave him if his career goes to shit, I don't know her but she gives so strong of those vibes man. And that would be karma for the Neil children situation.

I'm sure the hate he gets has nothing to do with that he's a dick with herpes, just jealousy.

Ian's little show ends with Neal.

Last edited:
No way colby would take that fight, colby called out a out of prime fight same age as Garrys wife like his gone take a fight with a young up and coming fighter.

Back